الموضوع: Indeed the degree of the most loved and closest servant to the Lord has returned-back to the unknown, so be of the witnesses on that..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Indeed the degree of the most loved and closest servant to the Lord has returned-back to the unknown, so be of the witnesses on that..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 09 - 1433 AH
    07 - 08 - 2012 AD
    06:44 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed the degree of the most loved and closest servant to the Lord has returned-back to the unknown, so be of the witnesses on that..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all of Allah’s prophets and His messengers and their righteous families and the True followers till the day of judgement, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’ pleasure, he who got forward towards the heavenly-garden and moved away from hell-fire; if the One, the All Mighty pleases. Surely you did error in the right of your brother from the best foremost supporters, so apology to him is incumbent upon you, and he did not lie against us in the fatwa about the most loved and the closest servant to the Lord, initially at the time of sending the Awaited Mahdi because he is the first whom (Allah) encompassed him with Allah’s name the Greatest, but after the supporters knew with the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest they rolled up their sleeves to compete against the Awaited Mahdi in Allah’s Love and His closeness; for the fact Allah encompassed them with the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest, so they made a covenant with the All Merciful that they will never be pleased until Allah is pleased in Himself, so here the Imam Mahdi can not say that he is still the most loved and the closest servant to the Lord, the fact the people whom Allah loves them and they love Him just knew in what Allah taught it to the Awaited Mahdi so they rolled-up their sleeves to compete with the Imam Mahdi to make the people a one nation until the Greatest Bliss is achieved which is greater than the kingdom of the world and the hereafter.

I swear by Allah the Great; were it not I knew for certainty that there is among the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing; a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him had knew for certainty in what is greater than the kingdom of the world and the hereafter; the Bliss of Allah’s Self pleasure of their Lord I would have continued my fatwa initially, but when I knew that Allah taught them with the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest as He taught the Imam Mahdi from before, surely here the matter changed.

And we are still in the era of dialogue before the appearing, the fact that Allah taught them what He taught me with the reality of the Lord’s name in the heart, so here the Awaited Mahdi can not assert that he is still the most loved and the closest servant, except if the matter continued and I saw that there is no one among the supporters that Allah taught him with reality of His name the Greatest, it is then the Awaited Mahdi could assert and would say that he is the most loved and the closest servant to the Lord because the Awaited Mahdi got distinguished initially among the humans with knowledge and certainty for Allah’s name the Greatest, until I learned that Allah encompassed with it whom He pleases from the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi as He taught the Awaited Mahdi from before, so here the high lofty degree in Allah’s love and His closeness returned to the unknown as Al-Wasila returned from before, and the reason is that the certainty of Allah’s name the Greatest; Allah taught it to whom He pleases from the from the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing (even) before the see the Awaited Mahdi or he sees them actually face to face.

Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him that surely there is among the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him males and females they will never be pleased with the Kingdom of Allah altogether no matter how their Lord doubled for them and increased, surely they will never be pleased until He is pleased. And their insistence upon that has boundaries until their Bliss is achieved (Greatest Bliss) the biggest than any bliss so their beloved get pleased in Himself, those are still in race with Awaited Mahdi till the day of meeting.

And the closest level in Allah’s love and His nearness returned to the unknown servant, and that man can have nothing but what he strives for. So receive good news, surely the competition is still continuing in the era of dialogue before the appearing and after the appearing till the day of resurrection, but if none comprehends the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest other than the Nasser Mohammad it is then I would have continued in the assertion in my fatwa that I am the most loved and the closest servant to the Lord because my Lord distinguished and honored me with the certainty of Allah’s name the Greatest, but I saw later on that He as well distinguished with me a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, and I will give fatwa in their matter by the Truth and Allah’s curse is on the liars: I swear by Allah the Great Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is in between them, Lord of the great throne that indeed there is among the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him; if Allah would give one of them Allah’s kingdom altogether in the world and the hereafter, surely he will take the advantage of Allah’s promise to His servants Who He got pleased with them and He promised in pleasing them in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:119

Indeed they will never be pleased with Allah’s kingdom altogether, so He would granted it to one of them then he would say: “Far from, very far the I got pleased with that, and I ask You my Lord the steadiness so I do not get pleased until You get pleased”. And even of Allah supported one of them with B and E so he would say to a thing be and it is, surely he will not be pleased until his Lord get pleased in Himself. And even if Allah made one of them is the most loved and the closest servant to the Lord and has not achieved the Self pleasure of his Lord, surely he will say: “Far from, very far the I get pleased until my beloved get pleased and He is no longer sorrowing and sad”. Be of the witnesses upon that.

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “Name for me a group of them whom they became like you O Nasser Mohammad”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: What makes me know with what in themselves, in fact they are who know with what in themselves, so each one of the people whom Allah loves them and they love Him surely knows the fact of what is in himself, so if one of the supporters found that he will never be pleased with the kingdom of his Lord until the Self pleasure of his Lord is achieved so he finds insistence in himself upon achieving the Self pleasure of his Lord, an insistence has no boundaries for it, even if the price of achieving the Self pleasure of his Lord is to throw himself in hell-fire redemption for Allah’s astray servants he would launch out to it swiftly while he is not caring in what will befall him from the blaze of hell as long in that achievement of the Greatest Bliss, so his Lord get pleased in Himself then Allah says to hell: “O fire of Allah be cool and (a source of) peace upon the loved ones of the Lord”. That’s only in order for you to know the extent of greatness of their insistence in achieving Self pleasure of their beloved Allah after they knew of the great sorrow of their Lord over the regretful ones upon what they fell short of their duty to their Lord after annihilation of them, then they made a covenant with the All Merciful that surely they will never be pleased until He is pleased.

And there are servants of Allah’s pleasure a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him exist in this nation, surely they know themselves and their Lord is the Most Knowing of them, and they are witnesses on the fatwa of what is in themselves, and for that the Imam Mahdi is no longer issuing fatwa that he is the nearest and most loved servant to the Lord because it became existing in this nation whom are like the Imam Mahdi.

And I issue fatwa with the Truth: Indeed, the closest degree in Allah’s love and His closeness returned to the unknown (individual).

Perhaps they find it strange who do not know this repeated fatwa of mine about people whom Allah loves them and they love Him! Then I say to them: O Muslims, surely whoever refused to be pleased with all the kingdom of Allah in the world and and the hereafter, as if he had spent Allah’s kingdom altogether (as charity) bringing them nearer to his Lord in order (Allah) to fulfill for him the Greatest Bliss, so who is the one that spent all Allah’s kingdom other than them among His servants altogether from jinn, mankind, and angels? And surely we are truthful. Those they find themselves a copy of the Imam Mahdi as if he speaks in what they feel in themselves, and that is a sign for them from their Lord, which Allah supported the Imam Mahdi with it; the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest, their hearts being certain of it, surely they will never be pleased until their Lord’s Self pleasure is achieved, so you find them striving night and day to make the people a one nation upon the straight path, because they knew that Allah does not like ungratefulness in His servants, and if they are grateful, He likes it for them.

Indeed, by Allah that their willingful-insistence on achieving the guidance of the whole nation is not sorrow over the people; in fact because they knew of the great sorrow of Who is more Merciful with His servants than His servants; Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, and they are of the witnesses upon that.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?8096

اقتباس المشاركة 54850 من موضوع إنَّ درجة العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ عادت للمجهول، فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين ..

- 1 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـاركـــــــــة الأصليَّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=54841

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 09 - 1433 هـ
    07 - 08 - 2012 مـ
    06:44 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

إنَّ درجة العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ عادت للمجهول، فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الطيّبين والتّابعين الحقّ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
    ويا حبيبي في الله مَنْ تقدّم إلى الجنة وزُحزِح عن النّار إن يشاء الواحد القهّار، لقد أخطأت في حقّ أخيك من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فوجب عليك الاعتذار منه، ولم يكذب علينا بفتوى العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ في بادئ الأمر عند بعث المهديّ المنتظَر بسبب أنه أوّل من أحاطه باسم الله الأعظم، ولكن بعدما عَلِمَ الأنصار بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم شمَّروا لمنافسة المهديّ المنتظَر في حبِّ الله وقربه كون الله أحاطهم بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم، فاتّخذوا عند الرحمن عهداً أن لا يرضوا حتى يرضى الله في نفسه، فهنا لا يستطيع الإمام المهديّ أن يقول أنّه لا يزال هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ كون قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبونه قد علموا بما علَّم به اللهُ المهديَّ المنتظَر وشمّروا لمنافسة الإمام المهديّ ليجعلوا الناس أمّةً واحدةً حتى يتحقّق النعيم الأعظم من نعيم ملكوت الدنيا والآخرة.

وأقسم بالله العظيم لو لمْ أعلم علم اليقين إنّه يوجد في أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه قد علموا علم اليقين بما هو أعظم من ملكوت الدنيا والآخرة نعيم رضوان الله نفس ربّهم لاستمررت على فتواي بادئ الأمر، ولكنّي حين علمت أنّ الله علّمهم بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم كما علّم الإمام المهديّ من قبل فهنا تغيّر الأمر.

ولا نزال في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور كون الله علّمهم ما علّمني بحقيقة اسم الربّ في القلب، فهنا لا يستطيع المهديّ المنتظَر أن يجزم أنّه لا يزال هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلا لو استمرّ الأمر ورأيت أنّه لا يوجد أحدٌ في الأنصار علّمه الله بحقيقة اسمه الأعظم، إذاً لاستطاع المهديّ المنتظَر أن يجزم فيقول أنّه العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ بسبب تميّز المهديّ المنتظَر بين البشر بادئ الأمر بعلمٍ ويقينٍ لاسم الله الأعظم، حتى إذا علمتُ أنّ الله أحاط به من يشاء من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر كما علّم المهديّ المنتظَر من قبل فهنا عادت الدرجة العالية الرفيعة في حبّ الله وقربه للمجهول كما عادت الوسيلة من قبل، والسبب هو أنّ يقين اسم الله الأعظم علّم الله به من يشاء من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور من قبل أن يروا المهديّ المنتظَر أو يراهم على الواقع وجهاً لوجهٍ.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره أنه ليوجد في أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه ذكوراً وإناثاً لن يرضوا بملكوت الله أجمعين مهما ضاعف لهم ربهم وزاد، فلن يرضوا حتى يرضى، وإصرارهم على ذلك لا حدود له حتى يتحقّق نعيمهم الأكبر من أي نعيم فيرضى حبيبهم في نفسه، وأولئك لا يزالون في سباق مع المهديّ المنتظَر إلى يوم التّلاق.

وعادت أقرب درجة في حبّ الله وقربه للعبد المجهول، وأن ليس للإنسان إلا ما سعى، فأبشروا فالتنافس لا يزال مستمراً في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ومن بعد الظهور إلى يوم النشور، ولكن لو لم يفقه أحدٌ حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم غير الإمام ناصر محمد إذاً لاستمررت في الجزم في فتواي إنّي العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ بسبب أنّ ربي ميّزني وكرّمني بيقينِ اسم الله الأعظم، ولكنّي رأيت فيما بعد إنّه كذلك قد تميّز معي قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه، ولسوف أفتي في شأنهم بالحقّ ولعنة الله على الكاذبين:

وإني أقسم بالله العظيم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم إنّه ليوجد في أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه لو يؤتي الله أحدهم ملكوت الله أجمعين في الدنيا والآخرة فإنّه سوف يستغل وعدَ الله لعباده الذي رضي عنهم فوعد برضاهم في قول الله تعالى: {رَّ‌ضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَ‌ضُوا عَنْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:119].

فإنّهم لن يرضوا بملكوت الله أجمعين، فيؤتيه لأحدهم فيقول: "هيهات هيهات أن أرضى بذلك، وأسألك ربي الثبات فلن أرضى حتى ترضى". وحتى ولو أيّد الله أحدهم بأمر الكاف والنون فيقول لشيء كن فيكون فلن يرضى حتى يرضى ربّه في نفسه، وحتى لو جعل الله أحدهم هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ ولم يتحقق رضوان نفس ربه فسوف يقول: "هيهات هيهات أن أرضى حتى يرضى حبيبي ولم يعد مُتحسراً ولا حزيناً". فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين.

ولربما يود أحد السائلين أن يقول: "سَمِّ لي مجموعة منهم من الذين صاروا على شاكلتك يا ناصر محمد". ومن ثم يرد عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: وما يدريني بما في أنفسهم بل هم يعلمون بما في أنفسهم، فكلّ واحدٍ من القوم الذي يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه ليعلم حقيقة ما في نفسه، فإذا وجد أحد الأنصار أنّه لن يرضى بملكوت ربّه حتى يتحقّق رضوان نفْسِ ربّه فيجد في نفسه إصراراً على تحقيق رضوان نفس ربّه إصراراً لا حدود له حتى لوكان ثمنُ تحقيق رضوان نفْسِ ربه أنْ يلقيَ بنفسه في نار جهنم فداءً لعبيد الله الضالين لانطلق إليها مسرعاً وهو لا يبالي بما سوف يصيبه من لهيب جهنم ما دام في ذلك تحقيق النعيم الأعظم، فيرضى ربّه في نفسه ثم يقول الله لجهنم: "يا نار الله كوني برداً وسلاماً على أحباب الربِّ".
    وإنما ذلك لكي تعلموا بمدى عظيم إصرارهم في تحقيق رضوان نفْسِ الله حبيبهم بعد أن عَلِموا بعظيم حسرة ربِّهم على النادمين على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربهم من بعد هلاكهم، ومن ثم اتّخذوا عند الرحمن عهداً فلن يرضوا حتى يرضى.

ويوجد عبيدُ رضوان الله قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه في هذه الأمّة فهم يعلمون أنفسهم وربّهم أعلم بهم، فهم على فتوى ما بأنفسهم لمن الشاهدين، ولذلك لم يعد يُفْتِ الإمام المهديّ إنّه العبد الأقرب والأحبّ إلى الربّ كونهم صار يوجد في هذه الأمّة من هم على شاكلة الإمام المهديّ.

وأفتي بالحــقّ :
    إنَّ أقرب درجة في حبِّ الله وقربه عادت للمجهول.

وربما يستغرب الذين لا يعلمون من فتواي هذه المتكررة في قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه! ومن ثم أقول لهم: يا مسلمين، إنّ من رفض أن يرضى بملكوت الله جميعاً في الدنيا والآخرة فكأنّما أنفق ملكوت الله جميعاً قربةً إلى ربِّه ليحقق له النعيم الأعظم، فمن ذا الذي أنفق ملكوت الله جميعاً غيرهم في عبيده أجمعين من الجنّ والإنس والملائكة؟ وإنّا لصادقون. أولئك يجدون أنفسهم نسخةً من الإمام المهديّ وكأنّه ينطق بما يشعرون به في أنفسهم، وتلك آيةٌ لهم من ربّهم التي أيّد الله بها الإمام المهديّ؛ حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم توقن به قلوبهم، فلن يرضوا حتى يتحقق رضوان نفس ربهم، فتجدونهم يناضلون الليل والنهار ليجعلوا الناس أمَّة واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ، كونهم علموا أنّ الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر وإن يشكروا يرضه لهم.

ألا والله إنّ ليس إصرارهم على تحقيق هدى الأمّة كلها حسرة على الناس؛ بل لأنّهم علموا بعظيم حسرة من هو أرحم بعباده من عبيده الله أرحم الراحمين، وهم على ذلك من الشاهدين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 10 - 1431 AH
    01 - 10 - 2010 AD
    02:00 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

The high degree returned to the unknown servant..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and messengers and their righteous families and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement..

My beloved in Allah’s love the questioner, I say yes, I was given the good news with it so I gifted it to my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to the fact I know it was only a test for me; will I be pleased with it ?! And praised be to Allah for the strengthening on the commitment, but I later learned through another vision that it returned to the unknown servant for the continuation of the momentous wisdom.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?8096

اقتباس المشاركة 211058 من موضوع إنَّ درجة العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ عادت للمجهول، فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين ..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 10 - 1431 هـ
    01 - 10 - 2010 مـ
    06:00 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=8442
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

الدرجة العالية عادت إلى العبد المجهول ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    يا فضيلة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أنت علمتنا بأن نبتغي نعيم رضوان الله أكثر من إبتغاء نعيم جنته ولكن سؤالي لمعلمي هو حول الوسيلة فأنت قلت في أحد بياناتك :
    (وأقول فاز بها في علم الكتاب الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني كما بشره بذلك مُحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم حين قابلة في الرؤيا الحق ثم بشره مُحمد رسول الله بها بإذن الله ثم أهداها لجده قُربة إلى ربه كوسيلة إلى الرحمن لتحقيق النعيم الاعظمُ منها فيكون الله راضٍ في نفسه وأعوذُ بالله أن أرضى بها وأنا أعلم ما يقوله الرحمن في نفسه بسبب ظُلم عباده لأنفسهم)
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ
    فإذا كانت الوسيلة الآن من نصيب نبينا محمد عليه الصلاة والسلام بعد أن أهديتها له فلماذا علينا أن ندعوا الناس ليتنافسوا عليها؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين وآلهم الطيّبين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

حبيبي في الله السائل، أقول نعم بُشِّرتُ بها فأهديتها لجدّي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - كوني أعلمُ إنّما كانت فتنةً لي هل سوف أرضى بها؟ والحمد لله على التثبيت. ولكنّي علمتُ فيما بعد من خلال رؤيا أخرى أنّها عادت إلى العبد المجهول لاستمرار الحكمة البالغة.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The questioner is Allah’s khalifa and His servant, and the respondent is Allah; Lord of the worlds..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-08-2020, 08:12 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-01-2018, 12:30 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-10-2017, 06:39 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-08-2017, 08:12 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-11-2013, 06:26 AM
ضوابط المشاركة