الموضوع: Al Baqarah

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
  1. افتراضي Al Baqarah

Peace be upon you, does anyone know what the verse at the beginning of Surah al Baqarah heard? Allah says that is Satan in front of the cattle to slit or cut the ears?

2. افتراضي

Peace be upon you and your family.

This verse is 119, An Nisa ( Women):

"And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss." -- Qur'an 4:119

3. افتراضي

Yeah brother what means that exactly from tafsseeer of imam is there a bayan about this ?

4. افتراضي

I'll try to find it for you. This ayat tells us about Iblis/Satan who has promised Allah the Exalted to make people of the World commit sins and violate His sanctions.

I've found Imam's statements mention this ayat:

1:

"And as we said that gog and magog that their origin is from human females of whom they changed Allah’s creation, and their mothers are from female of satans’ world from jinn, while their fathers are from human and they worship them and their father the accursed-outcast satan from jinn besides Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious satan,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;(118) And certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires and bid them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and bid them so that they will alter Allah’s creation. And whoever takes satan for a friend, forsaking Allah, he indeed suffers a manifest loss.(119) He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And satan promises them only to deceive.(120) These — their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.(121)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117-121 "

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthre...highlight=slit

2:

"Some of them and some of you who worship satans and the female satans besides Allah while they know. And Allah the Most High said: {Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious satan,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;(118) And certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires and bid them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and bid them so that they will alter Allah’s creation. And whoever takes satan for a friend, forsaking Allah, he indeed suffers a manifest loss.(119) He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And satan promises them only to deceive.(120) These — their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.(121)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117-121"

3:

"As mentioned before, the humans of hollow earth are of two types, one type are the offspring of Angels and one type are a hybrid race of demonic jin mothers and demonic human fathers and these fathers worship the daughters of satan. Those are the ones who changed the creation of Allah in obedience of Satan in line with the verse:

((وَمَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا (116) إِنْ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِنْ يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَرِيدًا (117) لَعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَفْرُوضًا (118) صدق الله العظيم

Lo! Allah pardoneth not that partners should be ascribed unto Him. He pardoneth all save that to whom He will. Whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah hath wandered far astray. (116) They invoke in His stead only females; they pray to none else than Satan, a rebel (117) Whom Allah cursed, and he said: Surely I will take of Thy bondmen an appointed portion, (118) - (4:116 Quran)

وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا

Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah." And whoever takes Shaitan (Satan) as a Wali (protector or helper) instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.
    An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #119"

5. افتراضي

Ol brother barakallah feek Allah bless you.

.Allah bless you brother you are are always present and helpful to the ansaaar

6. افتراضي

ذلك لأن الله قال بأن أزواجنا من ذات أنفسنا وليس من خلقٍ آخر إلا الذين غيَّروا خلق الله فنكحوا إناث الشياطين من شياطين البشر فاستكثروا منهم خلقاً كثيراً من البشر تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِيدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ ۘ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا ﴿١١٨﴾ وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١١٩﴾ يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ ۖ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا ﴿١٢٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

أولئك الذين غيّروا خلق الله من شياطين البشر من الذين يعبدون الطاغوت من دون الله وهم يعلمون ويُمنِِّيهم ويَعِدُهم وما يَعِدُهم الشيطان إلا غروراً، وأمَرهم أن يُغيّروا خلق الله فتَغشَّوا إناث الشياطين من الجنّ فاستكثروا منهم خلقاً كثيراً آباؤهم من شياطين البشر وأمهاتهم من إناث الشياطين فاستكثروا من ذُريات البشر خلقاً كثيراً ليكونوا من جيش الطاغوت كما أفتيناكم بأن أمهاتِهم من الجنّ وآباءهم من الإنس وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ ۖ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا ۚ قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ ۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/singlepost.php?p=3871

7. افتراضي

You have the same, brother. Thank you.

8. افتراضي

I've found Imam's statements mention this ayat:

Number 1:

"And as we said that gog and magog that their origin is from human females of whom they changed Allah’s creation, and their mothers are from female of satans’ world from jinn, while their fathers are from human and they worship them and their father the accursed-outcast satan from jinn besides Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious satan,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;(118) And certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires and bid them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and bid them so that they will alter Allah’s creation. And whoever takes satan for a friend, forsaking Allah, he indeed suffers a manifest loss.(119) He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And satan promises them only to deceive.(120) These — their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.(121)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117-121 "

Number 2:

"Some of them and some of you who worship satans and the female satans besides Allah while they know. And Allah the Most High said: {Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious satan,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;(118) And certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires and bid them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and bid them so that they will alter Allah’s creation. And whoever takes satan for a friend, forsaking Allah, he indeed suffers a manifest loss.(119) He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And satan promises them only to deceive.(120) These — their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.(121)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117-121"

Number three:

"As mentioned before, the humans of hollow earth are of two types, one type are the offspring of Angels and one type are a hybrid race of demonic jin mothers and demonic human fathers and these fathers worship the daughters of satan. Those are the ones who changed the creation of Allah in obedience of Satan in line with the verse:

((وَمَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا (116) إِنْ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِنْ يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَرِيدًا (117) لَعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَفْرُوضًا (118) صدق الله العظيم

Lo! Allah pardoneth not that partners should be ascribed unto Him. He pardoneth all save that to whom He will. Whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah hath wandered far astray. (116) They invoke in His stead only females; they pray to none else than Satan, a rebel (117) Whom Allah cursed, and he said: Surely I will take of Thy bondmen an appointed portion, (118) - (4:116 Quran)

وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا

Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah." And whoever takes Shaitan (Satan) as a Wali (protector or helper) instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.
    An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #119"

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •