-27-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
Al-Yamani

26-Jumada I-1443AH
30-12-2021AD
07:43 AM
(According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

The Response to the Questioner is a Reminder to Every Senseful One

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you .. O my asking brother, when reciting the Quran read it in the same way it was revealed by Allaah, for instance, Allaah the Exalted Said
{ وَمَن يَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ لَا بُرْهَانَ لَهُ بِهِ فَإِنَّمَا حِسَابُهُ عِندَ رَبِّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ ‎﴿١١٧﴾‏ وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿١١٨﴾ } ‏ [المؤمنون].

{Whoever invokes, besides Allah, another god—for which they can have no proof—they will surely find their penalty with their Lord. Indeed, the disbelievers will never succeed. (117) And Say: “My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the best of those who show mercy.” (118)} 23:117-118

But when we extract a supplication from the Qur'an to read it in "Dua e Qunoot" [a prayer we say while we are praying ] we certainly shall say: "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the best of those who show mercy. My Lord! I seek refuge in You from the temptations of the devils, and I seek refuge in You, my Lord, that they come near me. Our Lord! Do not let our hearts deviate after you have guided us. Grant us Your mercy. You are indeed the Giver of all bounties. Our Lord! Do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake". However, when you recite the Quran you must not omit on purpose [even] a letter but read it in the same way it was revealed as follows
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

{ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ ‎﴿١﴾‏ اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ‎﴿٤﴾ } ‏[الإخلاص].

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:
{Say, "He is Allaah, [who is] One,(1) Allaah the Forever Powerful (2) He has never had offspring, nor was He born. (3) Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (4)} 112:1-4

{ قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ ‎﴿١﴾‏ مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ } [الفلق].

{Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak (1) From the evil of what He has created; (2) And from the evil of a satan when he appears [to people at night] (3)And from the evil of the blowers in knots (4) And from the evil of an envier when he envies." (5)} 113-1-5

{ قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ ‎﴿١﴾‏ مَلِكِ النَّاسِ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ إِلَٰهِ النَّاسِ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ ‎﴿٦﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [الناس].

{Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,(1) The Sovereign of mankind. (2) The God of mankind, (3) From the evil of the retreating whisperer -(4) Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind -(5) From among the jinn and mankind." (6)} 114:1-6

Certainly, it is indisputable that we must read the Quran, while reciting it, in the same way, it was revealed without omitting any letter; to illustrate, we should not omit the Word (say) or remove a letter or word on purpose. Nay! It is prohibited as Quran is preserved from any reduction, fabrication, and insertion. But, when we extract a prayer to supplicate with it in Dua e Qunoot while standing, sitting, or lying on your sides, then it is fine in case you are extracting a supplication from the Great Quran to supplicate to Allaah in Dua e Qunoot in prayers like Al-Fajr prayer. However, concerning the fact that you want to say: "Allaah is One, Allaah is Forever Powerful" and omit the Word (say) while you are reading Surat Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, and Al-Nas [Chapters 112, 113, 114]; it is prohibited to do so as in order to read the Quran you must read it in the same way it was revealed by Allaah

O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, may He bless you, this time is not suitable for asking questions as we are in the midst of the calamity of the global torment-of-partners of corona. I had previously notified you right before the arrival of (Omicron) that a new mighty supporting force is coming to the world and that it is going to work on collapsing Health Facilities (Hospitals around the world) since I know that the situation is going to be different than what it used to be at the beginning [of the so-called Coronavirus]. And the difference will be reflected in the way of plotting in the stages of the torment-of-partners in the war of supporting forces, which are strains of partners; a viral alliance. To explain, the number of those who need to be hospitalized is double those who get out of it, and through this plotting hospitals will be full due to the increased number of those put in them which is more than the ones coming out. Certainly, this occurs in the midst of the first supporting force of the torment-of-partners (Omicron) of whom people believe it has come to save those who turn away by reducing the intensity of the so-called Delta variant and the ones before it, but far far is that from being the truth!
Allah Has not Sent the so-called Omicron except to fortify all the haematic strains that had come before it, with powerful fortifications of developed anti-weapons to destruct all defensive barriers. It is a great armada that is loaded with different calibre to fortify other smaller military vessels amidst the battle; so the so-called Omicron is still in the phase of manuvering

My advice to every questioner and senseful one is to believe Allaah's ruling in the clear verses of the Great Quran in regards to His ways, in the lesser torment, in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ } [الزخرف]. صدق الله العظيم.

{And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than its sister, and We seized them with affliction that perhaps they might return [to faith].(48)} 43:48

So believe Allaah and do not believe what contradicts the ways of Him in the wisdom behind His lesser torment, and how would the so-called Omicron be lesser in intensity than the ones before it while they still have not worshipped Allaah alone and have not yielded to their Lord, nor have they humbly supplicated, so how is it (Omicron) a savior for them? In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ } صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

{Indeed, Allah would never change a people’s state ˹of favour˺ until they change their own state ˹of faith˺.} 13:11

Truthful is Allaah, the Great... Therefore, it is certainly greater in might and punishment than the earlier ones. But the lesser torment signs can't come with lesser severity than the earlier ones until turning to Allaah [in repentance] and worshipping Him alone, Exalted is He! So, their thought about the fact that Omicron has come to boost the world's immunity while they are still turning away from their Lord contradicts the clear verses of the Quran. I swear by the Lord of the earth and heavens that they are experiencing planning until it spreads, then they will be taken aback with that which they had not taken into account, as the soldiers of the strains of the "torment of partners" are taking their strategic positions in hearts so that they make their blood-related ammunitions at first, then they wait for orders to launch their attack. But now they are giving them notifications of their arrival to bodies, then they take their strategic positions in the hearts within chests, after that the blood clot bombs are made to slaughter them, despite them! and after demolishing all their defensive barriers; they penetrate the heart and make some kind of a warning, for example: causing the death of some cases that have taken their booster shots that perhaps they may turn to Allaah in repentance before the ferocious attack!
It sends warnings that are called "Nozorr" [Arabic, warnings] in the Qur'an that perhaps they may understand that their vaccines are not going to benefit them and that perhaps they may understand how serious is this matter before it (the virus) takes from Allaah the orders of mortal, knocking down, and lethal strikes that cause sudden death while they are standing, sitting, or lying on their sides! Since signs of torment, warnings do not avail against people who do not believe in Allaah the Great, after the terror of full hospitals along with whatever Allaah pleases of death warnings

O my beloved supporters, indeed reinforcements of the new and the latter Torment-of-partners are truly painful due to those who are striving to turn people away from believing the fact that the earlier haematic strains are of the lesser torment from Lord of the worlds that perhaps they may return to Allaah, but unfortunately they have not yielded nor supplicated to their Lord. Yet, the masked and prepared knight, the so-called Omicron is strains of firm planning by Allaah that came to put an end to the battle! Not that it has come to weaken the haematic strains before it, nor to restrain or bring an end to them as some kind of victory for those who are turning away from the Book of Allaah the Great Quran, Exalted is Allaah the Great!
But far is that from being the truth, and I swear by Allaah Lord of the earth and heavens that the so-called Omicron is not going to increase COVID-19 and what is coming after except in might! It has come in full speed and armored to challenge and break their defensive reinforcements! Indeed, Allaah does not send the haematic strains of the torment-of-partners except as reinforcements for the earlier haematic strains to help them in their third global war as two years have passed [since the beginning of the so-called Coronavirus] which are 2020 and 2021 and we are at the threshold of the 3rd year of the war of the haematic strains in 2022 AD. And we shall wait to see who will gain victory and who will hold the reins of the other; the soldiers of Allaah the haematic strains or the those who turn away among people? O Allaah, let these strains be peaceful upon the believers and painful torment upon those who are turning away

Furthermore, they still have not launched their third global war as they are still in a state of sneaking and performing military maneuvers to take their strategic positions in hearts in preparation for beginning the ferocious attack in the new year with all its full haematic arming strength as per taught by Allaah, Exalted is He. They are prepared and taught by Allaah , who Sent them, how to trick those misled by their knowledge, so it plans against them with that which they had not taken into account and contradicts their expectations through very smart planning, that leads to the doctors' loss of credibility before the eyes of their people. Then, their experiences, which they thought were of benefit to them in the first global haematic war of 2020 AD and the second of 2021 AD, is now equal to zero thanks to the strains of the torment-of-partners! So they know they are experiencing a war of martial and tactical strategy of military planning; prepared and taught and not just fighting randomly. Verily, people shall come to know very soon when Allaah shows them signs denoting the approaching of His torment in the horizons and within themselves that perhaps they may understand the fact that they are really at cosmic and covid-related war by a command from Allaah, their Lord and Lord of the kingdom of everything, and Lord of the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them; that is Allaah the Almighty, the All-Wise, the Supreme in Might

O [my] supporters, know with knowledge of certainty that I do not speak to you about the so-called Corona that is not corna but haematic strains, except with what I know in regards to its military plan that is mentioned in the Great Quran. And I certainly say what I know with certainty and I support my words through swearing by Allaah, the One, the Overpowering as I do not say about Allaah that which I do not know. May Allaah protect you! Do not oblige me to write new statements as for each incident there is a speech. And focus on publishing the series of statements about the haematic ba'ouda [Arabic, gnat] where you will find a connection between the cosmic and covid-related war of Allaah that perhaps they may understand that they are truly at cosmic and covidious war against Allaah and under the leadership of Allaah Lord of the kingdom of the heavens and earth. And this is some kind of mercy from Allaah, which is to let them taste the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may be guided before the passing of Planet Saqar of the mass destruction. Indeed, if they surrender to Allaah, submit to Him, and follow the best of what has been revealed to them by their Lord in the clear verses of the Great Quran, the night Saqar passes will be coolness and peaceful upon them like that of the allies of Allaah; however, if they deny and break their promise to Allaah, the greatest torment will annihilate them, and The [whole] matter rests with Allah before and after [victory]

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds

Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL

Source Text:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=366306