-33-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

08-Rajab-1443AH
09-February-2022 AD
05:56 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

The COVID of No Escape From Death has Arrived

In the name of Allaah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. There is no power except with Allaah The Most High, The Great. Despite my sadness over the mischoice of Prince Mohamed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud due to his arrogance and insistence on not to release my Saudi and non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of KSA, it is a challenge from his Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bin Salman to be stricken-down by Allah into clinical death if Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani was truly Imam Mahdi Allah's caliph on the worlds; as a result, Allah has Stricken him down with His firm plan, COVID, in no time shortly before he travels to Beijing, as Mohamed Bin Salman thinks himself to be safe from the plan of Allah Lord of the worlds and he was not an atom's weight suspicious that he will attend the opening of the Olympics in Beijing. And I know with knowledge of certainty that the Saudi Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Salman will not attend per the invitation of the president of China, the greatest of wrongdoers, and the dragon, Xi Jinping in Beijing the headquarters of the 2022 Olympics. I have advised Mohamed Bin Salman not to think himself to be safe from the plan of Allaah but unfortunately, he does not like advisors. However, COVID the firm plan of Allah that strikes down in the blink of an eye is not only dedicated to Prince Mohamed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud but dedicated from Lord of the worlds to all decision-makers who did not take a lesson from this major incident

And I, Allah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani, swear by Allah the One the Overpowering that whoever does not take a lesson from among decision-makers of the governments of the worlds, the firm plan of Allah is going to strike him down in the blink of an eye or even sooner by the command of Allah the One Overpowering by the Word ( "Be" so it is ) in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted :
{فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ ۚ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ ۙ إِنَّهُمْ لَمَعَكُمْ ۚ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا خَاسِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٤﴾}

{And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allah may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves(52) and the believers will say, ‘Are these the men who swore by God using their strongest oaths that they were with you?’ All they did was in vain: they have lost everything. (53) O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower. (54) 5:52-54

Perhaps many decision-makers in different countries of mankind would like to say: "We did not imprison your supporters, O Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani, and we did not cause to them any harm " then Allah's caliph on the worlds Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani replies to them and says: "Do you think Allah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani will remove injustice from upon his supporters and that is it ?! Far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens to remove, by the permission of Allah, the injustice of man towards his fellow man, as I make no difference between a Yemeni and Chinese, accordingly I ,Allah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani, command
all decision-makers in mankind's governments in different countries to empty all the prisons of mankind in rural and urban areas of all prisoners by a blanket pardon from Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani

O human populations, the severe corona is a firm plan from Allaah who has Sent it to whoever disobeys the orders of Allaah generally, to submit and obey the command of His caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. Verily, whoever disobeys my order give him tidings of clinical death through a plan from He who has Appointed me His caliph on the worlds (Allah my Lord and your Lord) and there is no escape! Who is it that is coequal to Allah Lord of the worlds Glorified and Highly Exalted is He ?!

Omicron would accept the truce of whoever obeys Allah and His caliph; for peace is best. But if you refused, soon a lot of nations will find themselves without presidents nor governments, and I will not allow any chaos between nations when they have no governments, as omicron will strike down whoever wants to cause corruption in the land by taking away people's money and business or violate their sanctities, verily omicron will knock him down immediately and will severely strike at every finger-joint of him to keep people's security after (Allaah) annihilates those who refused and acted arrogantly towards the command of Allaah the One the Overpowering to obey His caliph (as what has passed is not but mere warning and alarm of widespread evil) and he will never find anyone to protect him from the torment of Allaah's firm plan. How many times did I advise decision-makers at day and night to be servants of Allaah and to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him so they obey the command of Allaah's caliph on the worlds (who is Allaah's servant like them) so they submit to the command of Allaah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

O Xi Jinping, the Chinese President, I swear by Him who has appointed me as His caliph; that is Allaah who you deny Him (my Lord and your Lord) if you did not release all Muslims inside the prisons of China along with all prisoners in general in the Chinese prisons, the firm plan of Allah, COVID, will strike you down along with all wrongdoers among your soldiers, like it (COVID) did to Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud

O Xi Jinping, Bin Salman did not break his appointment out of his own accord but COVID; the firm plan of Allah has stricken him down into a clinical death like I had promised him before. And I have promised you with it, O Xi Jinping, along with those of your like in the worlds

Go and ponder upon: (The Series of Statements About the Blood Gnat), https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755
and whoever wants to understand the news let him read it from the beginning to the end and that is for you to know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani truly knows from Allah that which you do not know, and those who understand and think know that Allaah has truly Appointed him His caliph on the whole world

And know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah will achieve His purpose even if He had to annihilate half of mankind who reached their rectitude so that they submit to Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. So let each human flee to Ar-Rahman (Arabic: the Most Gracious) my Lord and your Lord; Allaah who there is no god except Him, my Lord and your Lord, and Lord of the heavens and earth and what is between them and Lord of the Great Throne. Also, know that Allaah Forgives all sins without exception; He is indeed the All-Forgiving the Most Merciful. And turn to Allaah in repentance from the great sins, injustice, and gross indecencies and flee from Allaah to Him I am indeed from Him to you a manifest warner and the decision neither belongs to me nor you. Know that Everything to do with this affair is in Allaah's hands and all matters return to Allaah (in decision) who Knows the treachery of the eyes and what chests conceal. Indeed Allaah is Capable of everything, and know that all things and all which has hit you are a determined decree in the Book Inscribed

How many times did I warn you that you cannot resist Allaah's cosmic and covidious war, but you acted arrogantly! And my call has not increased wrongdoers among you except in denial of Allaah Lord of the worlds, and you neglected Allaah as if He is not the One behind the cosmic war, the so-called climatic, aerial, nautical, and terrestrial disasters! But they are due to the approach of the planet of torment (Saqar), and I have warned you of severe punishment from Allaah but you refused as if He is not the One behind His cosmic war and the war of His covidious soldiers! Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what you associate with Him! If Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly Allaah's caliph on the whole world, know that Allaah will achieve His purpose and know that He is Capable of everything

Also, How many times did I warn you that you must worship Allaah my Lord and your Lord with insight (the Quran) from Allaah Lord of the worlds and that you must fear His torment through the piety of your hearts out of fear of Allaah the One, Exalted is He! He is indeed Worthy to be feared, and Worthy to forgive, but you feel secure against the plan of Allaah and only the losers feel secure against Allaah’s plan

And I have already written to you a healing prayer for people in general in a statement on 26th of Ramadan 1441AH (19-05-2020AD), titled: Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=330251

So read the whole prayer in it in the evening and in the morning, and know that therein is healing for what is in the chests. It also has the complete and conclusive solution for what you are experiencing of Allaah's cosmic and covidious war. O Allaah I have delivered so be my Witness and if you were arrogant towards this prayer, why should I grieve for people who are arrogant and wrongdoers?! Verily, judgment belongs to Allaah the Swiftest in account and planning; indeed He is the best of Judges

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text:
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=370025