َََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََ- 33 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

11-Rajab-1443AH
12-February-2022AD
08:55 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Urgent! Truth-seekers are Never Bored

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. No power except with Allaah, and prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, and upon whoever followed his way to Allaah with insight from Allaah; that is the Great Quran

O you who ask about the command of blanket pardon to all prisoners in mankind's prisons on the pretext of the fact that there are murderers among them; do you want to teach the global caliph of Allaah the laws of the religion of Allaah or the One who Teaches him is the One who chose him to be His caliph on earth on the whole world?! Or you want to share Allaah in the matter of choosing the caliph of Allaah the One the Overpowering who does not share His decision of choosing His caliph with anyone?! Verily, you and jinns and people altogether and the brought near angels do not have the right to share the decision of choosing Al-Mahdi, Allaah's caliph. And the choice was never yours or theirs as you are not more knowledgeable than Allaah, Exalted is He, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏}

{Your Lord creates what He pleases and chooses those He will- they have no choice- so glory be to God, and may He be exalted above the partners they ascribe to Him!(68) Your Lord knows what their hearts conceal and what they reveal.(69) And He is Allah. There is no god but He. Praise is only for Him in the beginning and at the end, and He alone has the right to judge, and to Him you are to be returned.(70) 28:68-70

As for the global blanket pardon for all those in the prisons of the worlds; about which you say: "There are murderers there", I say: "If there has been justice and equity for peoples along with progression, education, and hearts' enlightenment with the light of the true knowledge of the true clarification of the Great Quran; corruption in the land and bloodshed would have ended. As the principles of the Great Quran are a mercy for the worlds, how would I pardon others and leave others in prison while they are wronged? But they admitted committing a crime due to being subjected to torments and their (governments) judgments are not based on decisive evidence, proof, and fair eyewitnesses; but all their judgments are based on tortures soon after a person is accused (of committing something) while there is no clear evidence. On the other hand, true combative jihad (Arabic: جهاد, fighting) is when someone fights in the way of Allaah to defend himself ,as indeed Allaah does not like corruption and unjustly shedding blood

Moreover, I hold the argument against the questioners and say: "Do you guarantee for Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani that all courts of the world have judged on prisoners according to the judgment of Allaah? In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
{أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏}

{Do they want judgement according to the time of pagan ignorance? Is there any better judge than God for those of firm faith?(50)} 5:50

And the center of injustice in prisons, especially the prisons of national safety Intelligence bureaus in general in the world (the so-called National Security, General Intelligence Offices, or General Investigation Directorates). So would you avail me anything against Allaah in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
{وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏}

{We order you to judge between them according to what Allah has sent down. Do not follow their desires, and beware of them, lest they should turn you away from some of what Allah has sent down to you. If they turn away, be assured that Allah intends to make them suffer for some of their sins. Surely, many of the people are sinners.(49) Do they want judgment according to the time of pagan ignorance? Is there any better judge than God for those of firm faith?(50)} 5:49-50

So for God's sake, how is it that in Saudi Arabia there has been an announcement ,for those who are staying without residence Visa, to spend 15 years in prison and pay a fine of 1 million Saudi Riyal, and this is a verdict on those who are just residing illegally?! I wonder what is it that the Crown Prince, Mohammed Bin Salman who is still experiencing the agonies of clinical death, has not done?! He is indeed the most unjust ruler to ever rule the Saudi people among those ruled Hejaz from Aal-Saud (the House of Saud), and he is the most unjust ruler among Muslim rulers ,since he is more oppressing and tyrannical. Are the deterrent judgments in his regime has been made up by him for the sake of the unlawful residency system despite the fact that it does not violate human rights? Certainly, mind and reason would not accept this judgment! What did Mohammed Bin Salman leave for rulers to judge in regards to the penalties for real crimes?! What deterrent judgments did he leave to be used for stopping the corruption in the land if this was his judgement on those who only reside unlawfully for the sake of earning their living?! Definitely this is not one of the crimes against humanity, so how would he judge in the crimes of human rights abuse? Or he wants to attach no importance to the arbitrations of the religion of Allaah except for the unlawful residents who are seeking halal (Arabic:unforbidden) livelihood by sentencing them to 15 years in prison and a fine of one million Saudi Riyal to anyone who shelters an unlawful resident?! How is it that this judgment is greater than the fine of manslaughter?! So what judgments did Mohammed Bin Salman leave for crimes of deterrent penalties to remove man's injustice to his fellow man?! And how great is the difference between him and rulers from Aal-Saud before him! They used to depart unlawful residents at their own expense.
But Mohammed Bin Salman forgot that he is one of the protectors of the Holy Mosque which the Muslim world head for from all directions for major and minor hajj which is a great halal and good economic income for KSA that is better than the tourism income that all countries earn and most of it is an obscenity and prohibited actions that harm human communities

So do you want to teach me how to judge according to what Allaah has Revealed?! How would Allaah choose His servant Al-Mahdi (Arabic: المهدي, the guided one) Nasser Mohammed and appoint him as His caliph on the whole world without increasing him abundantly in knowledge against all the scholars of the nation in the world; except for him (Al-Mahdi) to judge with truth between people? What is the matter with you? How do you decide?! Furthermore, o my beloved ones , so many innocent ones are imprisoned

For your information and in spite of you after (my) empowerment I am going to forgive all prisoners in all of the prisons of the whole world and treat them with kindness by forgiving them all perhaps they may be guided. Indeed I, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, have been authorized by my Lord to initially achieve reform and stop corruption in the worlds before teaching you the compulsory penalties that remove man's injustice to his fellow man. As a result, I have the right to initially apply blanket pardon until we teach them the teachings of Islam, the religion of Allaah, like when Allaah Authorized His caliph on the earth Dhu'l Qarnayn in the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًا ۗ قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا ‎﴿٨٦﴾‏ قَالَ أَمَّا مَن ظَلَمَ فَسَوْفَ نُعَذِّبُهُ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ فَيُعَذِّبُهُ عَذَابًا نُّكْرًا ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏ وَأَمَّا مَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَهُ جَزَاءً الْحُسْنَىٰ ۖ وَسَنَقُولُ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِنَا يُسْرًا ‎﴿٨٨﴾}

{Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a hot eye. And he found near it a people. We (Allah) said : "O Dhul-Qarnain! Either you punish them, or treat them with kindness."(86)He answered, ‘We shall punish those who have done evil, and when they are returned to their Lord He will punish them [even more] severely,(87)But as for him who believes (in Allah's Oneness) and works righteousness, he shall have the best reward, and we (Dhul-Qarnain) shall speak unto him mild words (as instructions)."(88) 18:86-88

And he means in the punishments of the crimes of corruption in the land until they are all cleared to His servants; thus he forgave them at the beginning as he would apply them (punishments) after forgiveness on whoever caused corruption in the land again and did injustice to his fellow man by unjustly shedding blood. And the murderer should not be sentenced to death until we check if the murdered is wronged or an unjust aggressor, since this is a prerequisite which Allaah made for the heir of the murdered ,only if he was wronged and not an unjust aggressor, that is why Allaah the Exalted Said
{وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنصُورًا ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏}

{And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported.(33)} 17:33

And he (the killer) did not assault the murdered one to kill him so he had to defend himself ,but the one who defends himself is fighting in the way of Allaah, so do we have to judge on him to pay the blood money? We seek refuge in Allaah to be of the unjust ones! But after the empowerment in the worlds there will be an obligatory command to apply the penalties of preventing corruption in the land to remove man's injustice to his fellow man through judging by what Allaah has revealed; with truth

Verily, I am not going to kill anyone by stoning them to death even if they were proven to be adulterers, since this is a satanic punishment which has been made up by Iblees (Satan) to distort Islam, the religion of Allaah, before the eyes of the worlds. However, the judgment is 100 whips for the adulterer and the adulteress infront of a group of believers. Moreover, the thief must be lashed with a whip on his hand according to the crime of theft and the penalty is doubled up for him if he has been previously convicted (of theft); for this particular reason Allaah did not determine the number of whips, but his hand should be whipped until the back of his left-hand drips in blood out of the whip twist (it bends from the palm to the back of the hand), but the number of whips should be according to the crime itself ,that is why Allaah did not determine the number of whips, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{وَالسَّارِقُ وَالسَّارِقَةُ فَاقْطَعُوا أَيْدِيَهُمَا جَزَاءً بِمَا كَسَبَا نَكَالًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ فَمَن تَابَ مِن بَعْدِ ظُلْمِهِ وَأَصْلَحَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏}

{Cut (by whipping) the (left) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.(38) But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(39) 5:38-39

Provided that the stolen thing is not something to be eaten to sate his hunger, and Allah is Whose help is to be sought as to how greatly did those who invent false judgments in Allaah's religion, distort Islam. And the greatest disaster is their misunderstanding of the verse and that Allaah means cut off their hands in the Word of Allaah the Exalted: {Cut (by whipping) the (left) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.(38) But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(39) 5:38-39

But Allaah means to cause a cut in the back of the hand by whipping it until it lightly bleeds out of the wound caused by the whip, or do you think Allaah meant that the wives of Egypt's ministers have chopped off their hands? God forbid! He means they caused a wound in their hands with knives in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
{فَلَمَّا سَمِعَتْ بِمَكْرِهِنَّ أَرْسَلَتْ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَعْتَدَتْ لَهُنَّ مُتَّكَأً وَآتَتْ كُلَّ وَاحِدَةٍ مِّنْهُنَّ سِكِّينًا وَقَالَتِ اخْرُجْ عَلَيْهِنَّ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَأَيْنَهُ أَكْبَرْنَهُ وَقَطَّعْنَ أَيْدِيَهُنَّ وَقُلْنَ حَاشَ لِلَّهِ مَا هَٰذَا بَشَرًا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا مَلَكٌ كَرِيمٌ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [يوسف]
{When she heard their malicious talk, she prepared a banquet and sent for them, giving each of them a knife. She said to Youssef, ‘Come out and show yourself to them!’ and when the women saw him, they were stunned by his beauty, and cut their hands, exclaiming, ‘Great God! He cannot be mortal! He must be a precious angel!’(31)} 12:31

Thus, Allaah the Exalted means by:
{Cut (by whipping) the (left) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.(38)} to cause a cut in his hand by whipping it ,and according to the intensity of the crime he gets whipped as per the judgment of the ruler. Also, the robbed one has the right to forgive the thief for the love of God in return for repentance, but if the thief stole again, his punishment with the whip would be doubled up. Anyway, judgments have been thoroughly detailed in previous elaborated statements

O my beloved questioners in the love of Allaaah, I will forgive them at the beginning as this is in honour of the chosen caliphs of Allaah who are chosen by Allaah as mercy to the worlds at the beginning, due to the ignorance of a lot of people of the punishments which have been revealed by Allaah in the clear verses of His Book in order to stop man's injustice to his fellow man, and indeed His promise is true and He is the Most Merciful of all; given that rulers in the era of raising Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani have been unjust towards their peoples altogether, and that is why the earth has been filled with injustice and inequity, and this saying of yours reflects the untrue fact that punitive judgments before raising Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi have been matching with what Allaah has revealed; so since rulers of the world rule as per what Allaah has revealed; therefore the earth is filled with justice and there is no need for raising the Caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi, to fill it with justice and equity! Say produce your proof if you should be truthful and far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the Earth and heavens if Muslim rulers have been ruling with what Allaah has sent, Allaah would not have sent His caliph on the whole world. In fact in some matters disbelievers, especially humane disbelievers, are fairer than many Muslim rulers and I mean the disbelievers who do not fight Muslims in their religion. To explain, you will find the companionship of humanness within them while not finding it within many Muslims as many of them are the farthest from Islam, the religion of Allaah by which Allaah has sent all His messengers and prophets from the first of them to the seal of them the illiterate prophet Mohammed the messenger of Allaah may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and I salute him with respect and make no distinction between any of His messengers with the religion of Islam, the mercy to the worlds, indeed I am an upright Muslim and not of the polytheists. Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds. Definitely, the true caliph of Allaah must not follow the desires of Muslims and non-Muslims and I seek refuge in Allaah to be of the unjust ones,
but I judge with what Allaah has revealed so I am not of the unjust and corrupt in the land and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds.

And do you think rulers of the world will say: "your wish is my command" as if they were acknowledging Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani? Nay! They do not assign to him importance until Allaah Seizes them with painful torment, and here is Mohammed Bin Salman who has transgressed against the supporters of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani in Saudi Arabia by imprisoning my male and female supporters in solitary confinement and God knows what they are doing. And I swear by Allaah all physicians of the world cannot wake the Saudi crown Prince from the clinical death even if they combined all their forces

O Muslims, lying has short legs! So let us see who is going to be humiliated by Allaah, and I challenge Mohammed Bin Salman to appear in public to expose Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and says: "O you who invent lies against Allaah, here I am and my father, Allaah did not afflict us with any harm like you promised to happen in case we did not give orders to release your suppoters" and far is that from being the truth! How would Mohammed Bin Salman and his father speak to you? I swear by Allaah I do not want to mention the old Salman despite his death, but enough for me is the challenge of the dinosaur, the Saudi crown Prince, who imprisoned my Saudi supporters and a few foreigners with them in Saudi Arabia, as fabrications will not benefit you at all, O you who invent fabrications, until Mohammed Bin Salman is on TV screens addressing the worlds saying: "Here I am! So be witnesses that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is a liar who claims to be Allaah's caliph on the worlds". How easy is it to expose Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he were a liar, so what is it that prevents them from speaking on TV to advise the worlds in regards to Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani who invents a lie against Allaah that he is Allaah's caliph on the whole world? Thus, O people of the world, how easy is it to expose Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he were a liar, but I am Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the whole world. And Allaah has made Mohammed Bin Salman in particular an example for whoever disobeys the order of His caliph Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani after it will be clear to the worlds that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly truthful. Or you are going to keep on fabricating the meetings of the Advisory Board by collecting shots from CCTV cameras which are fixed on the walls of
the Advisory Board to make it look like one new video ,every Tuesday?! Far is that from being the truth! No one will believe this except for the naïve ones so who are you trying to fool? Even stupid ones will expose this so what about smart people?

Anyway, Mohammed Bin Salman is the one who rushed the occurrence of this disaster that has hit him; as a result, Allaah has stricken him down into a clinical death despite me advising him to think, estimate, and choose what is good for him so that Allaah increases him in honour and power but Abu-Fahda (Father of Fahda) refused so Allaah put a limit to his arrogance with clinical death. Certainly, wrongdoers shall know what are the throes and agonies of clinical death. He (Mohammed Bin Salman) wanted to plot against Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani but Allaah the Most Gracious was swifter in planning than him so He has stricken him down into clinical death ,in a blink of an eye, with COVID that is faster than light by a command from Allaah with the Word "Be" so it is, and before the victory by Planet "Saqar"

Furthermore, death shall get to other wrongdoers (those who support the most evil Trump), who hated what Allaah has revealed; that is the Great Quran. They have also hated the pleasure of Allaah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَن لَّن يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٩﴾}

{Surely those who turn back after the guidance has appeared to them clearly, it is Satan who has tempted them and involved them in far-fetched fancies.(25)This is because they said to those who hate what Allah has sent down: "We will obey you in part of the matter," but Allah knows their secrets.(26) How (will it be) when the angels take them in death and beat their faces and their backs(27)
That is because they followed that which angered Allah, and hated that which pleased Him. So He made their deeds fruitless.(28)Or do those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy), think that Allah will not bring to light all their hidden ill-wills?(29)} 47:25-29

Did not I tell Mohammed Bin Salman in a previous statement that Trump, the devil, who has involved you in far-fetched fancies thus your greed, O the House of Salman, is awakened for kingship, so he has promised you that it will be exclusive for the House of Salman provided that they achieve for him his zionist plan, and I have told you that he is not going to keep his promise to Mohammed Bin Salman or anyone other than him? Indeed, Donald Trump is not the owner of sovereignty who gives power to whom he wills and strips off power from whom he wills, Exalted is Allaah the Great! These are your news in the clear verses of the Great Quran since it has been revealed, so have you been knowing the unseen O Mohammed Bin Salman when you were given authority so you sever your ties of kinship by torturing them for the sake of kingship ,while they are your kinship?! These are your news in the clear verses of the Great Quran in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{فَهَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ أَن تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَتُقَطِّعُوا أَرْحَامَكُمْ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فَأَصَمَّهُمْ وَأَعْمَىٰ أَبْصَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ أَمْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبٍ أَقْفَالُهَا ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَن لَّن يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏}

{Would you then, if you were given the authority, do mischief in the land, and sever your ties of kinship? (22) Such are they whom Allah has cursed, so that He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.(23) Then, do they not give serious thought to the Qur’ān, or do they have locks on their hearts?(24) Surely those who turn back after the guidance has appeared to them clearly, it is Satan who has tempted them and involved them in far-fetched fancies.(25)This is because they said to those who hate what Allah has sent down: "We will obey you in part of the matter," but Allah knows their secrets.(26) How (will it be) when the angels take them in death and beat their faces and their backs(27)
That is because they followed that which angered Allah, and hated that which pleased Him. So He made their deeds fruitless.(28)Or do those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy), think that Allah will not bring to light all their hidden ill-wills?(29)} 47:22-29

Also, the severe in might soldiers of Allaah shall get the enemies of Allaah and His caliph and others ,as they did not take a lesson from what happened to those who had plotted before, or from what happened to Mohammed Bin Salman and his father. Given that I am Al-Mahdi Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Let us will wait to see if Allaah would accomplish His purpose by manifesting his caliph on the whole world through His might and power, or the choice of Allaah the Exalted is merely a dead letter! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens, you are going to see from Allaah the One the Overpowering that which its horror will cause hearts to reach throats and turns young men's hair to white (out of horror), in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏}

{Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make young men white-haired?(17)a Day when the sky will be torn apart? God’s promise will certainly be fulfilled.(18)This is a reminder. Let whoever wishes take the way to his Lord.(19)} 73:17-19

So wait, we too are waiting with you for the judgment of Allaah the Swiftest of Accountants and the best of Judges. How many times did I advise you but you do not like advisers! And I hear you saying there's almost a truce between you and the so-called Corona! Far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that Allaah will raise the intensity of the calamity of His cosmic and covidious war until the promise of Allaah of giving His caliph power over the whole world comes, in line with the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran in the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾}

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds, until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise.} 13:31

So all people will be rightly guided after Allaah annihilates whoever He wills and torments whoever He wills, since among mankind there are some cows who do not think, with all due respect to cattle, because they are even more astray than them (cattle), in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{أَمْ تَحْسَبُ أَنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ أَوْ يَعْقِلُونَ ۚ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ ۖ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏}

{Do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are just like cattle- no, they are further from the path.} 25:44

I swear by Allaah, If a thoughtful man gives his mind a chance to think and ponders upon the statements of (The blood gnat series)
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755 , he will not regret it but he will know that it is a serious matter and people are turning away from Al-Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the whole world and that what they are experiencing of cosmic and covidious war is from Allaah. And we shall see would the war of the heavens, earth, mountains, sea, sun, moon , planet Saqar and the soldiers of Allaah of Corona and I mean those of ferocious severity, accept the truce before the worlds humble themselves before Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani?! This truce is very far from happening except when Allaah commands. Also, the soldiers of Allaah, Omicron of partners (Severe and tenacious ones) that you think they have come to save you from the other strains I swear by Allaah that He has Sent it to reinforce the other strains and you shall come to know, so how would I grieve over wrongdoing people who hated the caller of truth from their Lord and hated the pleasure of Allaah?! In addition, I give tidings of the annihilation of half of those who reached their rectitude among mankind with the challenge of the invisible blood gnat strains in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
{۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏}

{Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26) Who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers. (27) How could you disbelieve in Allah when you were dead and He brought you to life; then He causes you to die, then He brings you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned. (28)}
[Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 26-28]

O Allaah I bear witness to you that I am not going to grieve over the arrogant ones who if they see the Path of guidance, they do not take it as their way nor admit the truth after they have acknowledged them within, therefore, Allaah has led their hearts astray So, when they adopted deviation, Allah let their hearts become deviate, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لَا يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُوا عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٤٦﴾}"

{I will keep distracted from My signs those who behave arrogantly on Earth without any right, and who, even if they see every sign, will not believe in them; they will not take the way of right guidance if they see it, but will take the way of error if they see that. This is because they denied Our signs and paid them no heed:} 7:146

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds..
Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Source Text

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=370416