الموضوع: Law of keeping a dog

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي Law of keeping a dog

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته
    I ask a question about keeping a pet especially a dog...

What is the law of keeping a dog at home? does it may enter the house, play and sleep with us?

Thank you

2. افتراضي

We learned from the explanatory-statements of the honorable Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him that we can raise the dogs but to stay outdoor and if it enters our homes is ok but not to enter our bedrooms as I recall.

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم
    We learned from the explanatory-statements of the honorable Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him that we can raise the dogs but to stay outdoor and it it enters our homes is ok but not to enter our bedrooms as I recall.
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=377381
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم
    و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته و نعيم رضوانه.
    Is
    True mother i do remember that i have read and understand from the explanatory-statement of the Awaited imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the same what u have said.

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

4. افتراضي

Thank you for the answers given, may Allah's grace be bestowed upon us and Allah hasten victory for Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani and his supporters (peace be upon them)...Amen

5. افتراضي

How about this hadis, is it true or false?

عَنْ أَبِى هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: مَنِ اتَّخَذَ كَلْبًا إِلاَّ كَلْبَ مَاشِيَةٍ أَوْ صَيْدٍ أَوْ زَرْعٍ انْتَقَصَ مِنْ أَجْرِهِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ قِيرَاطٌ [رواه مسلم وأبو داود]

6. افتراضي

We learned from the explanatory-statements of the honorable Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him that we can raise the dogs but to stay outdoor and it it enters our homes is ok but not to enter our bedrooms

- - - تم التحديث - - -

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته و نعيم رضوانه.
    Is
    True mother i do remember that i have read and understand from the explanatory-statement of the Awaited imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-09-2017, 06:16 PM
  2. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 11-04-2015, 12:10 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •