Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

04-09-1429AH
04-09-2008AD
11:23PM
(According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)
________

O Muslims! O Muslims! The Planet of Torment has Arrived, it has Verily Arrived ..

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Allaah the Exalted Said:

{كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

{Truly, I swear by the moon, (32) And by the night when it departs! (33) And by the morning when it lights up— (34) indeed, it is one of the greatest portents: (35) A warning to mankind, (36) to whomever of you who wishes to advance or regress. (37)} 74:32-37

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:

الْفَجْرِ ﴿١﴾ وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ ﴿٤﴾ هَلْ فِي ذَٰلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ ﴿٥﴾ أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ ﴿٦﴾ إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ ﴿٧﴾ الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿٨﴾ وَثَمُودَ الَّذِينَ جَابُوا الصَّخْرَ بِالْوَادِ ﴿٩﴾ وَفِرْعَوْنَ ذِي الْأَوْتَادِ ﴿١٠﴾ الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿١١﴾ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ ﴿١٢﴾ فَصَبَّ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّكَ سَوْطَ عَذَابٍ ﴿١٣﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِالْمِرْصَادِ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفجر].

{And (by) the dawn (1) And [by] ten nights (2) and the even and the odd, (3) And [by] the night when it passes, (4) Is all this ˹not˺ a sufficient oath for those who have sense? (5) Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with ʿAad - (6) [With] Iram1 - who had lofty pillars (7) The like of which was not created in the lands? (8) And [with] Thamūd, who carved out the rocks in the valley? (9) and the Pharaoh of mighty structures [Pyramids] (10) Who (all) were rebellious (to Allah) in these lands, (11) spreading much corruption there. (12)Then your Lord poured on them the scourge of torment? (13) Surely your Lord is indeed Ever-Observing. (14)} 89:1-14

From the Awaited Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani¹ , the twelfth Imam of the purified Ahl al-Bayt² , the supporter of what Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, came with, to all Muslims and people. And may peace be upon whoever followed the truth

Translator's note:
¹ Al-Yamani: (Arabic: اليماني, literally: from Yemen )
²Ahl al-Bayt (Arabic: أهل البيت, literally: 'People of the House') refers to the family of the prophet Mohammed PBUH)

O Muslims! O Muslims! Repent sincerely to Allaah because the planet of torment has certainly arrived to pass by your land (the Earth) and shower it with fiery rain that shall burn, destruct, and terribly torment evil doers. And I swear by Allaah the One, the Overpowering, that I am telling you nothing but the truth and may the curse of Allaah befall liars

O people, there is no refuge or rescue except in fleeing from Allaah to Him. O Muslims, sincerely repent to Allaah and if I were a liar it would be to my own loss and if I am truthful, know you that this is a serious and severe matter for whoever refuses and acts arrogantly

O people, the planet of torment will certainly skirmish with planet Earth before it passes, and skirmishes will increase in this Ramadan, 1429 AH and you will witness its unusual effect on the Earth that will be more intensified than it was before; that perhaps you may believe the truth

O people, I am not determining the exact day of its passing and all which I certainly know is that the Planet of Torment has arrived, and Allaah is a witness and disposer upon what I say

O people, I swear by Allaah, the One the Overpowering, I do not tell you this out of my own accord but it is from what my Lord has taught me and He is upon what I say a witness and disposer. And Allaah has shown me the last vision about the planet of torment at the dawn of Thursday, Ramadan, 1429 AH. To illustrate,
[It was a bulk of Hellfire and was throwing sparks on the Earth and it was as if there were fireworks exploding on its surface. Then I started calling people: "O Muslims! O Muslims! The Planet of Torment has arrived, it has verily arrived". But people were asleep and I could not wake them up except through shouting and repeating: "O Muslims! O Muslims! The Planet of Torment has arrived, it has verily arrived". Moreover, I saw that all of the places it had passed on were on fire.] Indeed Allaah is a witness and disposer upon me. Ended is the vision with the truth

I swear by Allaah that I no longer remember how many visions I saw about the planet of torment ,for Allaah let me see a great number of them to warn people of its coming and that He will manifest me to the worlds by it in a night, in case they did not believe me and turned away from the truth. It will also reverse the rotation of the Earth ;consequently the sun rises from its setting place, and may the curse of Allaah befall me if I were fabricating lies against Allaah, so be mindful of Allaah, o Muslims, it is forbidden for you to deny me so why do not you believe me?

I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him, the Lord of the heavens and the Earth and the Great Throne that I say nothing about Allaah except for the truth ,so is there any one of you who will be mindful and believe in the true clarification of the Reminder (the Quran)? Indeed no power except with Allaah the Most High the Great

O Muslims: Believe or not, but the most important thing is to sincerely repent to Allaah to guarantee your survival in case Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truthful, but If I were a liar it would be to my own loss , and who is more unjust than he who unjustly forges lies against Allaah?

O people, O people: Fear Allaah and flee from Him to Him. And O Bush Jr., fear Allaah and do not hide the matter from people and admit the truth because if you do not you will not find besides Allaah an ally or a protector. I swear by Allaah the Most High the Great, I did not receive the news of the planet of torment except from Allaah who revealed the Book and I do not follow your desires in the least. O people: I want you to survive and not to be annihilated. O people: Flee from Allaah to Him and ask him by virtue of His mercy to save you because the planet of torment has arrived, it certainly has arrived and Allaah is a witness and disposer upon what I say

O Bush Jr. ,why do not you believe me while I have clarified to you the truth about the planet of torment? Did you see that I had come with the true clarification about the planet of torment from the Quran from your books? Nay, it was
from the Quran, nevertheless those who believe in the Quran did not believe me! What do I do with you, Muslims? What is your ground of argument against me that holds you back to believe the truth from your Lord? Then in what discourse, beyond this, will you believe?

O Muslims, O Muslims: Verily the planet of torment has arrived and may the curse of Allaah befall those who unjustly forge lies against Him ,and those who turn away from the truth after it had been cleared to them that it is truly the truth from their Lord, will you not reason? And I did not receive the exact day of its passing but I have got another news which is its arrival; meaning that it has become very near from your Land (earth) while you are turning away in heedlessness. If you want to make sure of this great news, let me tell you how. If the planet has truly approached the earth very much, you shall find it affecting the earth through the increase in the so-called “natural disasters” while they are directed through the orders of Allaah not Nature, will you not reason? Even Muslims call them "natural disasters" like atheists do, do you not understand? On the contrary, this is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may return to Allaah or it may bring about in them a remembrance

O Muslims, O Muslims: Repent to Allaah sincerely, and If I were a liar it would be to my own loss but you would win Allaah's pleasure upon you through repentance and turning to Him. But I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering that I am not frightening you so you repent; but to follow the truth from the Lord of the worlds. We are indeed helpless without Allaah and we belong to Him and to Him we shall return

O my supporters, copy this statement of mine and share it with your Muslim fellows who are not aware of this great news so that they repent to Allaah sincerely thus you save them from the evil of the fiery rain of the destructive planet of torment and whoever does so I guarantee for him to be saved by Allaah from the evil of the planet of torment. So convey from me to Muslims and people altogether in every possible way, may Allaah bestow His mercy and pleasure upon you to please you, and may He avert the evil of the planet of torment from
upon you indeed my Lord is the All-Hearer of invocation

Hence, do not weaken in conveying the news and warn the Muslims and your closest relatives so that they sincerely repent to Allaah, to ensure that they will be saved from His severe wrath, and Allaah is a witness and a trustee upon what I say. O Ever-Living, O Self-subsisting have mercy on me and all Muslims and include me, by Your mercy, among Your righteous servants. O the All-Forgiving, O Most Loving, O Owner of the Glorious Throne, O You who do whatever You will, indeed we worship you so that you are pleased so guide us to the ways of your pleasure and pardon us and forgive us and have mercy on us, indeed Your promise is true and you are More Merciful towards Your servants from me. O Most Merciful of all, If you want , you will guide all people without the sign of the painful torment. You have shown it to me over and over again to warn the people and all Muslims of it, but I used to see it as I see the sun, except for a vision at the dawn of Thursday, it was very close and I saw how it rained sparks of fire on the Earth and burned it!

O Helper of those who seek help, save us with Your mercy, O Most Merciful of all, for I will not avail anything against Muslims, and they have nothing but Your mercy, O Most Merciful of all. O my Lord, If I were a liar who unjustly fabricate lies against you, make me the most tortured in Hell and make Your eternal curse befall me till the Day of Judgment. And if Muslims and people deny the truth from their Lord, show them the truth for they do not know so that none shall be annihilated except for those who if it became clear to them that I am the truth from their Lord, the true clarification [of the Quran] would not increase them anything but wickedness to their wickedness, and they would not have adopted the path of truth as a way, verily those have no good in them. O my Lord, uproot them from the surface of the Earth as you would do to a rootless evil tree because if you leave them they will lead Your servants astray and beget only sinners and persistent disbelievers. O my Lord, indeed you are All-Aware of Your servants, so make whoever You know that if it has been cleared to him that I am the true Awaited Imam Mahdi, he would follow the truth, show him the truth and make him follow it ;indeed You are More Merciful towards Your servants than me and Your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds,
I am the brother of Muslims in the Religion of Allaah , my Lord who is the Full of Kindness, and the Most Merciful towards the believers. I am the supporter of the seal of prophets and messengers ,may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and I am the humble towards the believers; Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani