Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - Dhul Hijjah -1443 AH
08 - 07 - 2022 AD
08:40 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

?What is your thought about who Allah is his Teacher

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful. Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon every reasoning human being uses his mind to distinguish between whom they say upon Allah what they do not know from all the famous companions of speculative interpretations; May Allah forgive them, surely He is the Forgiving, the Most Merciful. When Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni explains to you something from secrets of the Quran, you will find your minds giving you a fatwa with truth, saying that the truth is in the decisive word, and it is not a joke, it is with Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, whether you like it or not, if you used your minds then definitely you will find (the truth) with Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni. Indeed, we will manifest to you from the best narratives about a heartfelt desire in (Joseph) Yousuf’s soul, which he carried out, and heartfelt desire in(Jacob) Yaqoub’s soul, which he carried out:

As for the heartfelt desire in Yousuf’s soul which he carried out; in the word of Allah the Most High: {And he said to his servants: Put their money into their bags that they may recognize it when they go back to their family, so that they may come back.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:62. That’s for the fact he knows that he stipulated a condition against them as a requirement in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when he furnished them with their provision, he said: Bring to me a brother of yours from your father. See you not that I give full measure and that I am the best of hosts?(59) But if you do not bring him to me, you shall have no measure (of corn) from me, nor shall you come near me.(60) They said: We shall strive to make his father yield about him, and we are sure to do (it).(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:59-60.
{وَقَالَ لِفِتْيَانِهِ اجْعَلُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ فِي رِحَالِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَعْرِفُونَهَا إِذَا انقَلَبُوا إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].
{وَلَمَّا جَهَّزَهُم بِجَهَازِهِمْ قَالَ ائْتُونِي بِأَخٍ لَّكُم مِّنْ أَبِيكُمْ ۚ أَلَا تَرَوْنَ أَنِّي أُوفِي الْكَيْلَ وَأَنَا خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ فَإِن لَّمْ تَأْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَا كَيْلَ لَكُمْ عِندِي وَلَا تَقْرَبُونِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سَنُرَاوِدُ عَنْهُ أَبَاهُ وَإِنَّا لَفَاعِلُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

Therefore, the prerequisite of Allah’s prophet Yousuf is clear that they shall have no measure from him, nor they can come near him until they bring to him a brother of them from their father to prove their credibility because he asked them about the number of adults besides both parents, so they said: “We are ten siblings upon a mother and a father, and there is as well a brother of ours from our father”. Then Yousuf said to them: “Swear by Allah that there is a brother of yours from your father (stepbrother)”. So they swore, then he said: “We surely will increase to you a camel-load”. Till when he accommodated them he said to them: “Next time a brother of your from your father comes with you, because I believed your vow, if you not bring him then you are liars: {But if you do not bring him to me, you shall have no measure (of corn) from me, nor shall you come near me.(50) They said: We shall strive to make his father yield about him, and we are sure to do (it).(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:60-61.
{فَإِن لَّمْ تَأْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَا كَيْلَ لَكُمْ عِندِي وَلَا تَقْرَبُونِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سَنُرَاوِدُ عَنْهُ أَبَاهُ وَإِنَّا لَفَاعِلُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏} [يوسف].

But Yousuf knows about their father’s determined response to them with absolute refusal. Will he trust them with him only as he trusted them previously with his brother? Surely a believer would not be stung from a den twice. So Yousuf wanted to send with them a hidden message in order to draw the attention of their father Yaqoub (Jacob) that Allah has fulfilled to him his vision with the empowerment, and his son Yousuf is the chief of Egypt so he would send (Yousuf’s) brother with them. And Allah the Most High said: {And the king said: Bring him to me, I will choose him for myself. So when he talked with him, he said: Surely you are in our presence today dignified, trusted.(54) He said: Place me (in authority) over the treasures of the land; surely I am a good keeper, knowing well.(55) And thus did We give to Joseph power in the land — he had mastery in it wherever he liked. We bestow Our mercy on whom We please, and We waste not the reward of the doers of good.(56) And certainly the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believe and guard against evil.(57) And certainly the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believe and guard against evil.(58) And when he furnished them with their provision, he said: Bring to me a brother of yours from your father. See you not that I give full measure and that I am the best of hosts?(59) But if you do not bring him to me, you shall have no measure (of corn) from me, nor shall you come near me.(60) They said: We shall strive to make his father yield about him, and we are sure to do (it).(61) And he said to his servants: Put their money into their bags that they may recognize it when they go back to their family, so that they may come back.(62) So when they returned to their father, they said: O our father, the measure is withheld from us, so send with us our brother that we may get the measure, and we will surely guard him.(63) He said: Can I trust you with him, except as I trusted you with his brother before. So Allah is the Best Keeper, and He is the most Merciful of those who show mercy.(64) And when they opened their goods, they found their money returned to them. They said: O our father, what (more) can we desire? This is our property returned to us, and we shall bring corn for our family and guard our brother, and have in addition the measure of a camel-load. This is an easy measure.(65) He said: I will by no means send him with you, until you give me a firm covenant in Allah’s name that you will bring him back to me, unless you are completely surrounded. And when they gave him their covenant, he said: Allah is Guardian over what we say.(66) }Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:54-66.
{وَقَالَ الْمَلِكُ ائْتُونِي بِهِ أَسْتَخْلِصْهُ لِنَفْسِي ۖ فَلَمَّا كَلَّمَهُ قَالَ إِنَّكَ الْيَوْمَ لَدَيْنَا مَكِينٌ أَمِينٌ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ قَالَ اجْعَلْنِي عَلَىٰ خَزَائِنِ الْأَرْضِ ۖ إِنِّي حَفِيظٌ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ وَكَذَٰلِكَ مَكَّنَّا لِيُوسُفَ فِي الْأَرْضِ يَتَبَوَّأُ مِنْهَا حَيْثُ يَشَاءُ ۚ نُصِيبُ بِرَحْمَتِنَا مَن نَّشَاءُ ۖ وَلَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ وَلَأَجْرُ الْآخِرَةِ خَيْرٌ لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ وَجَاءَ إِخْوَةُ يُوسُفَ فَدَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ فَعَرَفَهُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ وَلَمَّا جَهَّزَهُم بِجَهَازِهِمْ قَالَ ائْتُونِي بِأَخٍ لَّكُم مِّنْ أَبِيكُمْ ۚ أَلَا تَرَوْنَ أَنِّي أُوفِي الْكَيْلَ وَأَنَا خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ فَإِن لَّمْ تَأْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَا كَيْلَ لَكُمْ عِندِي وَلَا تَقْرَبُونِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سَنُرَاوِدُ عَنْهُ أَبَاهُ وَإِنَّا لَفَاعِلُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏ وَقَالَ لِفِتْيَانِهِ اجْعَلُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ فِي رِحَالِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَعْرِفُونَهَا إِذَا انقَلَبُوا إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ فَلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِيهِمْ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْكَيْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَكْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾‏ قَالَ هَلْ آمَنُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ إِلَّا كَمَا أَمِنتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَخِيهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ فَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ وَلَمَّا فَتَحُوا مَتَاعَهُمْ وَجَدُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ رُدَّتْ إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مَا نَبْغِي ۖ هَٰذِهِ بِضَاعَتُنَا رُدَّتْ إِلَيْنَا ۖ وَنَمِيرُ أَهْلَنَا وَنَحْفَظُ أَخَانَا وَنَزْدَادُ كَيْلَ بَعِيرٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ كَيْلٌ يَسِيرٌ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ قَالَ لَنْ أُرْسِلَهُ مَعَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ تُؤْتُونِ مَوْثِقًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ لَتَأْتُنَّنِي بِهِ إِلَّا أَن يُحَاطَ بِكُمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا آتَوْهُ مَوْثِقَهُمْ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏} [يوسف].

Verily look at the heartfelt need in which Yousuf carried out in the hidden message by returning to each one of them his money itself, so he made it hidden in their bags so they would be surprised at the presence of their father and their mother; and they recognized it that it is their money itself has been returned to them in order for their father to believe that his son is truly wanted by the chief of Egypt. The message has reached (Jacob) Yaqoub’s inner-self that none did this except their brother Yousuf. Surely his brothers do not know about his previous vision, and before Yaqoub know that their goods has been returned to them he refused adamantly to bring to them their brother from their father to the fact he thought initially that it is a plan from them to betray Yousuf’s brother as they betrayed his brother Yousuf previously. So what the Chief of Egypt wants from their brother from their father?! For that: {He said: Can I trust you with him, except as I trusted you with his brother before. So Allah is the Best Keeper, and He is the most Merciful of those who show mercy.(64) And when they opened their goods, they found their money returned to them. They said: O our father, what (more) can we desire? This is our property returned to us, and we shall bring corn for our family and guard our brother, and have in addition the measure of a camel-load. This is an easy measure.(65) He said: I will by no means send him with you, until you give me a firm covenant in Allah’s name that you will bring him back to me, unless you are completely surrounded. And when they gave him their covenant, he said: Allah is Guardian over what we say.(66)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:64-66.
{قَالَ هَلْ آمَنُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ إِلَّا كَمَا أَمِنتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَخِيهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ فَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ وَلَمَّا فَتَحُوا مَتَاعَهُمْ وَجَدُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ رُدَّتْ إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مَا نَبْغِي ۖ هَٰذِهِ بِضَاعَتُنَا رُدَّتْ إِلَيْنَا ۖ وَنَمِيرُ أَهْلَنَا وَنَحْفَظُ أَخَانَا وَنَزْدَادُ كَيْلَ بَعِيرٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ كَيْلٌ يَسِيرٌ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ قَالَ لَنْ أُرْسِلَهُ مَعَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ تُؤْتُونِ مَوْثِقًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ لَتَأْتُنَّنِي بِهِ إِلَّا أَن يُحَاطَ بِكُمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا آتَوْهُ مَوْثِقَهُمْ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏} [يوسف].

Then Yaqoub wanted to carry-out a heartfelt desire in his inner-self so he would prepare an opportunity for Yousuf to be secluded with his brother so he would talk to him alone. And for that Yaqoub said: {And he said: O my sons, enter not by one gate but enter by different gates. And I can not avail a thing from Allah against. Judgment is only Allah’s. On Him I rely, and on Him let the reliant to rely.(67) And when they entered as their father had bidden them, it availed them naught against Allah, but (it was only) a desire in the soul of Jacob, which he satisfied. And surely he was possessed of knowledge, because We had given him knowledge, but most people know not.(68) }Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:67-69
{وَقَالَ يَا بَنِيَّ لَا تَدْخُلُوا مِن بَابٍ وَاحِدٍ وَادْخُلُوا مِنْ أَبْوَابٍ مُّتَفَرِّقَةٍ ۖ وَمَا أُغْنِي عَنكُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۖ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۖ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ ۖ وَعَلَيْهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ ‎﴿٦٧﴾‏ وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَهُمْ أَبُوهُم مَّا كَانَ يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ إِلَّا حَاجَةً فِي نَفْسِ يَعْقُوبَ قَضَاهَا ۚ وَإِنَّهُ لَذُو عِلْمٍ لِّمَا عَلَّمْنَاهُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ آوَىٰ إِلَيْهِ أَخَاهُ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَنَا أَخُوكَ فَلَا تَبْتَئِسْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏} [يوسف].

For that Allah described him -Yaqoub - with the intelligence of understanding the message of the good news about his son Yousuf by understanding revelation from Allah “making one understand”. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And when they entered as their father had bidden them, it availed them naught against Allah, but (it was only) a desire in the soul of Jacob, which he satisfied. And surely he was possessed of knowledge, because We had given him knowledge, but most people know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:68. But making one understand is understanding within the soul (inner self) until its proof comes upon the actual reality, or the authority of knowledge in the Book from Allah in order for the one who has the revelation of making on understand to know that it is an intuition from Allah, and it is not mere self whispering, or the evil sneaking whisperer who whispers in the chests of the people because of satans’ possessions.
{وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَهُمْ أَبُوهُم مَّا كَانَ يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ إِلَّا حَاجَةً فِي نَفْسِ يَعْقُوبَ قَضَاهَا ۚ وَإِنَّهُ لَذُو عِلْمٍ لِّمَا عَلَّمْنَاهُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾} [يوسف]

Indeed, revelation of making one understand is from Allah, but it requires a manifested authority of know in the Book that the mind and logic submit for it a full submission as your minds submitted for this explanatory-statement about the wisdom of placing their goods inside their bags.

So look at the presumptive interpretations of which reason and logic do not accept that He means that they will return due to their possession of the dinars, because their goods were returned to them, so it is not the wisdom within (Joseph) Yousuf's soul (inner self) about this at all; that they may return because their goods been returned to them. Oh for the wonder! How did the commentators forget that the problem is not the absence of dinars?! In fact, the problem with Jacob (Yaqoub); prophet of Allah, is that he will not entrust them with the brother of Yousuf except as he previously had entrusted them with Yousuf (Joseph). So Allah’s prophet; Yousuf wanted his father to believe his children when he would find them being surprised that their goods had been returned to them while they did not know that it had been returned to them, only when they opened their bags in their home at (the presence) of their father. Then their father would believe them about the story of withholding the measure until they bring a stepbrother of theirs from their father. Then Yaqoub would know that their brother Yousuf is the one who sought his brother. In fact, he was certain at first, because of the revelation of understanding from (Allah) the Lord into the heart, and for that he was waiting for the return of Yousuf’s brother with the glad tidings of his brother Yousuf that he had found him alive and being sustained - as the Chief of Egypt - and for that he prepared the opportunity for Yousuf to speak to his brother in private. And indeed, Yaqoub fulfilled that heartfelt desire within himself when they entered from different doors to Yusuf, so he prepared the opportunity for Joseph to speak with his brother alone, even though (Jacob) Yaqoub pretended that he feared for them the envy of the eye when similar brothers enter through one door. But Yaqoub knows that in this the believer relies on Allah, and whoever relies on Allah (trusting Him) surely He is sufficient for him, and he does not avail a thing from Allah against them; Rather, another heartfelt desire within the soul of (Jacob) Yaqoub, which he carried out, to prepare the opportunity for (Joseph) Yousuf to speak to his brother in private, so he would deliver the good news to Jacob (Yaqoub), so they would all come to him, but Allah’s decree is not yet to come until they enter to him in humiliation, complaining to him that harm inflicted them and their family, so they would ask him the charity while they are humbled in humiliation, but Yousuf whom Allah honored him as fulfillment to Allah’s promise to Yousuf in the revelation of understanding after they subjugated him and left him in a well at the bottom of the pit on the road of the caravan owners traveling to Egypt. And for that Allah the Most High said: {So when they took him away and agreed to put him down at the bottom of the pit, We revealed to him: Thou wilt certainly inform them of this affair of theirs while they do not perceive.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:15.
{فَلَمَّا ذَهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَجْمَعُوا أَن يَجْعَلُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ لَتُنَبِّئَنَّهُم بِأَمْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم.

In a sense that they do not perceive that he is their brother Yousuf only when he tells them about their betrayal to him in the bottom of the pit. Allah’s promise, surely Allah does not fail the promise. Indeed, time of fulfilling the promise came while they are in humiliation begging sympathy / pity of the Chief of Egypt to give them full measure to the fact they came with goods of little value so they sold it in the market yet it is insufficient to the price value of the wheat, for that they begged for Yousuf’s pity to give them full measure as a charity from him. And they were not perceiving that he is Yousuf their brother only when he reminded them with their betrayal to him in the bottom of the pit (well), and none knew about this except Yousuf and his ten brothers from his father.

And Allah’s fulfillment to Yousuf came in the word of Allah the Most High: {So when they took him away and agreed to put him down at the bottom of the pit, We revealed to him: You will certainly inform them of this affair of theirs while they perceive not.}Truthful Allah the Great. And Allah the Most High said: { So when they came to him, they said: O chief, distress has afflicted us and our family, and we have brought scanty money, so give us full measure and be charitable to us. Surely Allah rewards the charitable.(88) He said: Do you know how you treated (Joseph) Yousuf and his brother, when you were ignorant?(89) They said: Are you indeed Joseph? He said: I am Joseph and this is my brother; Allah has indeed been gracious to us. Surely he who keeps his duty and is patient — Allah never wastes the reward of the doers of good.(90) They said: By Allah! Allah has indeed chosen you over us, and we were certainly sinners.(91) He said: No reproof be against you this day. Allah may forgive you, and He is the most Merciful of those who show mercy.(92) Take this my shirt and cast it before my father’s face — he will come to know. And come to me with all your family.(93) And when the caravan left (Egypt), their father said: Surely I scent (the power of) Joseph, if you call me not a dotard.(94)They said: By Allah! you are surely in your old error.(95)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:88-95.

{فَلَمَّا ذَهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَجْمَعُوا أَن يَجْعَلُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ لَتُنَبِّئَنَّهُم بِأَمْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏}
{فَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ قَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الْعَزِيزُ مَسَّنَا وَأَهْلَنَا الضُّرُّ وَجِئْنَا بِبِضَاعَةٍ مُّزْجَاةٍ فَأَوْفِ لَنَا الْكَيْلَ وَتَصَدَّقْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْزِي الْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ ‎﴿٨٨﴾‏ قَالَ هَلْ عَلِمْتُم مَّا فَعَلْتُم بِيُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ إِذْ أَنتُمْ جَاهِلُونَ ‎﴿٨٩﴾‏ قَالُوا أَإِنَّكَ لَأَنتَ يُوسُفُ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا يُوسُفُ وَهَٰذَا أَخِي ۖ قَدْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يَتَّقِ وَيَصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ آثَرَكَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا وَإِن كُنَّا لَخَاطِئِينَ ‎﴿٩١﴾‏ قَالَ لَا تَثْرِيبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْيَوْمَ ۖ يَغْفِرُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿٩٢﴾‏ اذْهَبُوا بِقَمِيصِي هَٰذَا فَأَلْقُوهُ عَلَىٰ وَجْهِ أَبِي يَأْتِ بَصِيرًا وَأْتُونِي بِأَهْلِكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ‎﴿٩٣﴾‏ وَلَمَّا فَصَلَتِ الْعِيرُ قَالَ أَبُوهُمْ إِنِّي لَأَجِدُ رِيحَ يُوسُفَ ۖ لَوْلَا أَن تُفَنِّدُونِ ‎﴿٩٤﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ إِنَّكَ لَفِي ضَلَالِكَ الْقَدِيمِ ‎﴿٩٥﴾‏} [يوسف].

And the reason of Jacob’s wife attributing Allah’s prophet Jacob with with dementia to the fact he said his wife after the shock which because of he his eyes turned white from tears of sadness, surely he was waiting for the good news about (Yousuf) Joseph; lo and behold, his children came without their brother on the pretext that he stole, then the Chief of Egypt arrested him. Here, the reverse psychological shock came as he was waiting for good news about (Joseph) Yousuf on the tongue of his brother, and that is why his eyes whitened from tears from the reverse hit, so the effect of it was severely intense on the psychological state of Jacob (yaqoub). And for that Allah the Most High said: {And he turned away from them, and said: O my sorrow for Joseph! And his eyes were filled (with tears) on account of the grief, then he repressed (grief).(84) They said: By Allah! You will not cease remembering Joseph till you are a prey to disease or you are of those who perish.(85) He said: I complain of my grief and sorrow only to Allah, and I know from Allah what you know not.(86)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:84-86.
{وَتَوَلَّىٰ عَنْهُمْ وَقَالَ يَا أَسَفَىٰ عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ وَابْيَضَّتْ عَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْحُزْنِ فَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ ‎﴿٨٤﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ تَفْتَأُ تَذْكُرُ يُوسُفَ حَتَّىٰ تَكُونَ حَرَضًا أَوْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْهَالِكِينَ ‎﴿٨٥﴾‏ قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللَّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٨٦﴾‏} [يوسف].

The fact is that the revelation of understanding came after the shock that the one who arrested Yousuf’s brother is Yousuf Chief of Egypt because he fears for him from his brothers after confirmation of their credibility, and they brought a brother of theirs from their father. But he cannot entrust them with him when returning after they proved their credibility. For that he disclosed the secret to his wife and his children after the shock that the Chief of Egypt is the one who took away their brother from them, surely the Chief of Egypt is their brother Yousuf[/U]. And for that he said: {O my sons, go and inquire about (Yousuf) Joseph and his brother, and despair not of Allah’s mercy. Surely none despairs of Allah’s mercy except the disbelieving people.(87) So when they came to him, they said: O chief, distress has afflicted us and our family, and we have brought scanty money, so give us full measure and be charitable to us. Surely Allah rewards the charitable.(88) He said: Do you know how you treated Joseph and his brother, when you were ignorant?(89) They said: Are you indeed Joseph? He said: I am Joseph and this is my brother; Allah has indeed been gracious to us. Surely he who keeps his duty and is patient — Allah never wastes the reward of the doers of good.(90)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:87-90.
{يَا بَنِيَّ اذْهَبُوا فَتَحَسَّسُوا مِن يُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ وَلَا تَيْأَسُوا مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يَيْأَسُ مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏ فَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ قَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الْعَزِيزُ مَسَّنَا وَأَهْلَنَا الضُّرُّ وَجِئْنَا بِبِضَاعَةٍ مُّزْجَاةٍ فَأَوْفِ لَنَا الْكَيْلَ وَتَصَدَّقْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْزِي الْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ ‎﴿٨٨﴾‏ قَالَ هَلْ عَلِمْتُم مَّا فَعَلْتُم بِيُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ إِذْ أَنتُمْ جَاهِلُونَ ‎﴿٨٩﴾‏ قَالُوا أَإِنَّكَ لَأَنتَ يُوسُفُ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا يُوسُفُ وَهَٰذَا أَخِي ۖ قَدْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يَتَّقِ وَيَصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏} [يوسف].

But his wife was refuting him, arguing with Yaqoub describing him with dementia (calling him senile) and his mind is back as the mind of an infant, and Yousuf is not the Chief of Egypt! This is impossible in the view of Jacob’s wife and all of her ten children, so how can he reach this rank?! Surely she knows that his brothers threw him while he was young in bottom of the pit (well) so there must be one of the traveling caravans picked him up and sold him in the slave market. So if he is still alive being sustained then he must be owned slave to someone but not a Chief of Egypt. So the difference is vast between an owned slave and the Chief of Egypt. So she was refuting him and arguing with him about this delusion in her view is a great controversy, and he got used to that from his wife. And Allah the Most High said: {And when the caravan left (Egypt), their father said: Surely I scent (the power of) Joseph, were not you refute calling me a dotard.(94)They said: By Allah! you are surely in your old error.(95) Then when the bearer of good news came, he cast it before his face so he became certain. He said: Did I not say to you that I know from Allah what you know not?(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:94-96. To the fact he verified exactly what he told them in regard to Yousuf; so it cleared to them that he is alive being sustained, and he is truly the Chief of Egypt as Yaqoub told them after the intense shock of the reverse psychology from the joy and sadness; then Allah revealed to him with the revelation of understanding once again with which He inspired him from before that it is the truth, and for that certainty returned to him, then he said: {O my sons, go and inquire about Joseph and his brother, and despair not of Allah’s mercy. Surely none despairs of Allah’s mercy except the disbelieving people.(87)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:87.
{وَلَمَّا فَصَلَتِ الْعِيرُ قَالَ أَبُوهُمْ إِنِّي لَأَجِدُ رِيحَ يُوسُفَ ۖ لَوْلَا أَن تُفَنِّدُونِ ‎﴿٩٤﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ إِنَّكَ لَفِي ضَلَالِكَ الْقَدِيمِ ‎﴿٩٥﴾‏ فَلَمَّا أَن جَاءَ الْبَشِيرُ أَلْقَاهُ عَلَىٰ وَجْهِهِ فَارْتَدَّ بَصِيرًا ۖ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٩٦﴾‏} [يوسف]
{يَا بَنِيَّ اذْهَبُوا فَتَحَسَّسُوا مِن يُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ وَلَا تَيْأَسُوا مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يَيْأَسُ مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏} [يوسف].

But all that knowledge that Yaqoub has was built on the vision from Allah to his son Yousuf. And Allah the Most High said: {When Joseph said to his father: O my father, I saw eleven stars and the sun and the moon — I saw them making obeisance to me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:4
{إذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِي سَاجِدِينَ ‎﴿٤﴾‏} [يوسف].

Then we come to the fulfillment of the vision with truth. And Allah the Most High said: {And he raised his parents on the throne, and they fell prostrate for his sake. And he said: O my father, this is the significance of my vision of old — my Lord has made it true. And He was indeed kind to me, when He brought me forth from the prison, and brought you from the desert after satan had sown dissensions between me and my brethren. Surely my Lord is Benignant to whom He pleases. Truly He is the Knowing, the Wise.(100)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:100.
{وَرَفَعَ أَبَوَيْهِ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ وَخَرُّوا لَهُ سُجَّدًا ۖ وَقَالَ يَا أَبَتِ هَٰذَا تَأْوِيلُ رُؤْيَايَ مِن قَبْلُ قَدْ جَعَلَهَا رَبِّي حَقًّا ۖ وَقَدْ أَحْسَنَ بِي إِذْ أَخْرَجَنِي مِنَ السِّجْنِ وَجَاءَ بِكُم مِّنَ الْبَدْوِ مِن بَعْدِ أَن نَّزَغَ الشَّيْطَانُ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَتِي ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَطِيفٌ لِّمَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿١٠٠﴾‏} صدق الله الغظيم [يوسف].

Indeed, you benefit from the best stories, many benefits, many lessons, admonishment, taking a lesson, exclusive wisdom, and much good.

.Blessed Eid (Aladha), (wishing you) each year while you are good, and being steadfast upon the truth till Judgment Day

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Khalifa of Allah over the whole world; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=389941

اقتباس المشاركة 389941 من موضوع ما ظنُّكم بمَن مُعلِّمُه الله؟

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - ذو الحجة - 1443 هـ
08 - 07 - 2022 مـ
08:40 صباحًا
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=389849

ما ظنُّكم بمَن مُعلِّمُه الله؟

بِسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم والصّلاة والسّلام على كُلّ إنسانٍ عاقلٍ يَستخدمُ عَقله للتّمييز بين الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يَعلَمون مِن كافّة مَشاهير أصحاب التّفاسير الظّنيّة، عسى الله أن يغفِر لهم إنه هو الغفور الرّحيم، وحين يُبيِّن لكم ناصر محمد اليماني شيئًا مِن أسرار القرآن فسوف تجدون عقولكم تُفتِيكم بالحقّ فتقول أنّ الحقّ بالقَول الفَصل وما هو بالهزل هو مع ناصر محمد اليماني شِئتُم أم أبَيتُم؛ إذا استَخدمتُم عقولكم فحتمًا تَجدونها مع خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ولسوف نُبيِّن لكم مِن أحسَن القَصَص حاجةً في نَفْس يوسف قضاها، وحاجةً في نفس يعقوب قضاها:

فأمّا الحاجة التي في نفس يوسف قضاها في قول الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ لِفِتْيَانِهِ اجْعَلُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ فِي رِحَالِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَعْرِفُونَهَا إِذَا انقَلَبُوا إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف]، وذلك كونَه يعلمُ أنّه اشتَرط عليهم شرطًا في مُحكَم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {وَلَمَّا جَهَّزَهُم بِجَهَازِهِمْ قَالَ ائْتُونِي بِأَخٍ لَّكُم مِّنْ أَبِيكُمْ ۚ أَلَا تَرَوْنَ أَنِّي أُوفِي الْكَيْلَ وَأَنَا خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ فَإِن لَّمْ تَأْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَا كَيْلَ لَكُمْ عِندِي وَلَا تَقْرَبُونِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سَنُرَاوِدُ عَنْهُ أَبَاهُ وَإِنَّا لَفَاعِلُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

إذًا شَرطُ نبيّ الله يوسف واضحٌ أنّه لا كَيلَ لهم عنده ولا يَقرَبون حتى يأتونه بأخٍ لهم مِن أبيهم لإثبات مِصداقيَّتِهم كونَه سَألهم عن عَدَد البالغين على الأبوين فقالوا: "نحن عشرة أشِقّاء على أمٍّ وأبٍ ويُوجَد كذلك أخٌ لنا مِن أبينا"، فقال لهم يوسف: "أقسِموا بالله أنّه يوجد أخٌ لكم مِن أبيكم"، فأقسَموا، فقال: "لسَوف نزيدُكم حِمل بَعيرٍ"، حتى إذا جهَّزهُم فقال لهم: "المَرَّة القادمة يأتي معكم أخٌ لكم مِن أبيكم كَوني صدَّقتُ بقَسَمِكم، ما لم تأتوني به فأنتم تَكذِبون" {فَإِن لَّمْ تَأْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَا كَيْلَ لَكُمْ عِندِي وَلَا تَقْرَبُونِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سَنُرَاوِدُ عَنْهُ أَبَاهُ وَإِنَّا لَفَاعِلُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏} [يوسف].

ولكنّ يوسف يَعلمُ بِردِّ أبيهم الحَتمِيّ عليهم بالرّفض المُطلَق، فهل يأمَنهم عليه إلَّا كما أمِنَهم على أخيه مِن قَبلُ؟ فلا يُلدَغ مُؤمنٌ مِن جُحرٍ مرَّتين، فأراد يوسف أن يُرسِل مَعهم رسالةً خَفيَّةً لكي يَلفِتَ انتباه أبيه يعقوب أنّ الله قد أصدَقَه رُؤياه بالتّمكين وأنّ عزيز مِصر (ابنه يوسف) وذلك حتى يُرسل معهم أخاه، وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ الْمَلِكُ ائْتُونِي بِهِ أَسْتَخْلِصْهُ لِنَفْسِي ۖ فَلَمَّا كَلَّمَهُ قَالَ إِنَّكَ الْيَوْمَ لَدَيْنَا مَكِينٌ أَمِينٌ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ قَالَ اجْعَلْنِي عَلَىٰ خَزَائِنِ الْأَرْضِ ۖ إِنِّي حَفِيظٌ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ وَكَذَٰلِكَ مَكَّنَّا لِيُوسُفَ فِي الْأَرْضِ يَتَبَوَّأُ مِنْهَا حَيْثُ يَشَاءُ ۚ نُصِيبُ بِرَحْمَتِنَا مَن نَّشَاءُ ۖ وَلَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ وَلَأَجْرُ الْآخِرَةِ خَيْرٌ لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ وَجَاءَ إِخْوَةُ يُوسُفَ فَدَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ فَعَرَفَهُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ وَلَمَّا جَهَّزَهُم بِجَهَازِهِمْ قَالَ ائْتُونِي بِأَخٍ لَّكُم مِّنْ أَبِيكُمْ ۚ أَلَا تَرَوْنَ أَنِّي أُوفِي الْكَيْلَ وَأَنَا خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ فَإِن لَّمْ تَأْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَا كَيْلَ لَكُمْ عِندِي وَلَا تَقْرَبُونِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سَنُرَاوِدُ عَنْهُ أَبَاهُ وَإِنَّا لَفَاعِلُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏ وَقَالَ لِفِتْيَانِهِ اجْعَلُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ فِي رِحَالِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَعْرِفُونَهَا إِذَا انقَلَبُوا إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ فَلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِيهِمْ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْكَيْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَكْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾‏ قَالَ هَلْ آمَنُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ إِلَّا كَمَا أَمِنتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَخِيهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ فَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ وَلَمَّا فَتَحُوا مَتَاعَهُمْ وَجَدُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ رُدَّتْ إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مَا نَبْغِي ۖ هَٰذِهِ بِضَاعَتُنَا رُدَّتْ إِلَيْنَا ۖ وَنَمِيرُ أَهْلَنَا وَنَحْفَظُ أَخَانَا وَنَزْدَادُ كَيْلَ بَعِيرٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ كَيْلٌ يَسِيرٌ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ قَالَ لَنْ أُرْسِلَهُ مَعَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ تُؤْتُونِ مَوْثِقًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ لَتَأْتُنَّنِي بِهِ إِلَّا أَن يُحَاطَ بِكُمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا آتَوْهُ مَوْثِقَهُمْ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏} [يوسف].

فانظروا إلى الحاجة التي في نَفْس يوسف قضاها بالرّسالة الخَفِيَّة بإرجاع كُلٍّ منهم نُقُوده ذاتها فجَعلها في رِحالِهم خِفيَةً فيتفاجأوا بها عند أبيهم وأمّهم؛ فعرَفوها أنّها ذاتها نقودهم رُدَّت إليهم ليُصَدِّقهم يعقوب أنّ ابنه حقًّا مَطلوبٌ مِن عزيز مصر، فوصَلت الرّسالة إلى نفس يعقوب أنّه ما فعل هذا إلَّا أخوهم يوسف فإخوته لا يعلَمون برؤياه مِن قبلُ، وقبل أن يَعلم يعقوب أنّ بِضاعَتهم رُدَّت إليهم رفَض قَطعًا أن يُؤتيهم بأخٍ لهم مِن أبيهم كونَه ظنّ بادِئ الأمر أنّ تلك خِطَّةٌ منهم ليَغدُروا بأخِ يوسف كما غدَروا بأخيه يوسف مِن قبلُ، فماذا يَبغي عزيز مصر مِن أخيهم مِن أبيهم؟! ولذلك: {قَالَ هَلْ آمَنُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ إِلَّا كَمَا أَمِنتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَخِيهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ فَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ وَلَمَّا فَتَحُوا مَتَاعَهُمْ وَجَدُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ رُدَّتْ إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مَا نَبْغِي ۖ هَٰذِهِ بِضَاعَتُنَا رُدَّتْ إِلَيْنَا ۖ وَنَمِيرُ أَهْلَنَا وَنَحْفَظُ أَخَانَا وَنَزْدَادُ كَيْلَ بَعِيرٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ كَيْلٌ يَسِيرٌ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ قَالَ لَنْ أُرْسِلَهُ مَعَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ تُؤْتُونِ مَوْثِقًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ لَتَأْتُنَّنِي بِهِ إِلَّا أَن يُحَاطَ بِكُمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا آتَوْهُ مَوْثِقَهُمْ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏} [يوسف].

فمِن ثمّ أراد يعقوب أن يَقضي حاجةً في نفسه فيهيّأ الفُرصَة ليوسف ليَنفَردَ بأخيه فيُكلّمه وحده، ولذلك قال يعقوب: {وَقَالَ يَا بَنِيَّ لَا تَدْخُلُوا مِن بَابٍ وَاحِدٍ وَادْخُلُوا مِنْ أَبْوَابٍ مُّتَفَرِّقَةٍ ۖ وَمَا أُغْنِي عَنكُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۖ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۖ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ ۖ وَعَلَيْهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ ‎﴿٦٧﴾‏ وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَهُمْ أَبُوهُم مَّا كَانَ يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ إِلَّا حَاجَةً فِي نَفْسِ يَعْقُوبَ قَضَاهَا ۚ وَإِنَّهُ لَذُو عِلْمٍ لِّمَا عَلَّمْنَاهُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ آوَىٰ إِلَيْهِ أَخَاهُ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَنَا أَخُوكَ فَلَا تَبْتَئِسْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏} [يوسف].

ولذلك وصفَه اللهُ - يعقوبَ - بذكاءِ الفَهمِ لرسالة البُشرى بابنه يوسف بِوَحْيِ التَّفهيم مِن الله، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَهُمْ أَبُوهُم مَّا كَانَ يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ إِلَّا حَاجَةً فِي نَفْسِ يَعْقُوبَ قَضَاهَا ۚ وَإِنَّهُ لَذُو عِلْمٍ لِّمَا عَلَّمْنَاهُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾} [يوسف]، ولكنّ التّفهيمَ تَفهيمٌ في النّفس حتى يأتي بُرهانُه على الواقع الحقيقيّ أو بسلطانِ عِلمٍ مِن الله في كتابٍ مِن عند الله ليعلَمَ صاحبُ وَحْيِ التّفهيم أنّه حقًّا كان إلهامًا مِن الله وليس مُجرَّد وَسوَسَة نفسٍ أو الوَسواس الخنّاس الذي يُوسوِسُ في صُدور الناس بسبب مُسوسِ الشياطين.

ألا وإنّ وحيَ التّفهيم إلهامٌ مِن الله ولكنّه يَتطلّبُ سُلطانَ عِلمٍ مُبيْن في الكتاب يُسلِّمُ له العقل والمَنطِقُ تسليمًا كما سَلَّمت عُقولكم لهذا البيان عن الحِكمة مِن جعل بضاعتِهم في رِحالهم.

فانظروا للتّفاسير الظّنِّيّة؛ لن يَقبَلها العقل والمَنطِقُ أنّه يَقصدُ أنّهم سوف يَرجعون نظرًا لامتِلاكِهم الدّنانير نظرًا لأنّ بِضاعَتَهم رُدَّت إليهم، فليست الحِكمة في نفس يوسف في هذا إطلاقًا أنّهم لعلَّهم يَرجِعون نظرًا لأنّ بِضاعَتهم رُدَّت إليهم، فيا للعجب! فكيف نَسِي المُفسِّرون أنّ الإشكاليّة ليست في عَدم وُجود الدَّنانير؟! بل الإشكاليّة لدى نبيّ الله يعقوب كونَه لن يأمَنهم على أخِ يوسف إلا كما أمِنهم على يوسف مِن قبلُ، فأراد نبيّ الله يوسف أن يُصَدِّق أبوه أولاده حين يَجِدهم تَفاجؤوا أنّ بِضاعتَهم رُدَّت إليهم وهم لا يَعلمُون أنّها رُدَّت إليهم إلّا حين فتَحوا رِحالَهم في دارهم لدى أبيهم، فمِن ثمّ يُصدِّقهم أبوهم بقصّة مَنعِ الكَيلِ حتى يأتوا بأخٍ لهم مِن أبيهم، ثمّ يَعلَم يعقوب أنّه أخوهم يوسف مَن طلبَ أخاه؛ بل ومُوقِنٌ بادئ الأمر بسبب تكليم وَحيِ التّفهيم مِن الرَّب إلى القلب، ولذلك كان في انتظار عودة أخِ يوسف بالبشرى بأخيه يوسف أنّه وجده حيًّا يُرزَق - عزيز مصر - ولذلك هيّأ الفُرصة ليوسف ليُكلِّم أخاه على انفرادٍ، وفِعلًا قَضى تلك الحاجة في نفسه - يعقوب - حين دخلوا مِن أبواب مُتفرّقةٍ على يوسف فهيَّأ الفرصة ليوسف ليتكلّم مع أخيه بانفرادٍ رغم أنّ يعقوب تظاهر أنّه يخشى عليهم مِن حَسد العين حين يَدخلون مِن بابٍ واحدٍ - إخوةً مُتشابهِين - ولكنّ يعقوب يعلم أنّ في مثل هذا أنّ المؤمن يتوكّل على الله ومَن يتوكّل على الله فهو حسبُه ولا يُغنِي عنهم مِن الله شيئًا؛ بل حاجةً أخرى في نفس يعقوب قضاها لتَهيِئة الفُرصة ليُكلّم يوسف أخاه على انفرادٍ ليزُفَّ إلى يعقوب البُشرى فيأتوا إليه أجمعين، ولكنّ قدَر الله لم يأن بعدُ حتى يَدخلوا عليه أذِلَّةً يَشكُون إليه أنّه مَسّهم وأهلهم الضُّرّ فيسألونه الصّدقة وهم أذِلّة ويوسف أعَزَّه الله تصديقًا لوعد الله ليوسف بوحيِ التّفهيم بعد أن قَهروه وتركوه في بئرٍ في غَيابَت الجُبِّ على طريق أصحاب القوافِل المُسافرين إلى مصر، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا ذَهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَجْمَعُوا أَن يَجْعَلُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ لَتُنَبِّئَنَّهُم بِأَمْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم.

أي وهُم لا يَشعُرون أنّه أخاهم يوسف إلَّا حين يُنَبِّأهم بِغَدرهِم به في غَيابَت الجُبِّ؛ وعدَ الله لا يُخلف الله الميعاد، وجاءت ساعة تصديق الوعد وهم أذِلةٌ يستعطفون عزيز مصر أن يَفِيَ لهم الكيلَ كونهم جاؤوا ببضاعةٍ مُزجاةٍ فباعوها في السّوق ولم تَفِ ثَمنَ قيمة القمح، ولذلك استَعطفوا يوسف ليَفِيَ لهم الكَيلَ صدقَةً منه، ولم يكونوا يَشعرون أنّه أخاهم يوسف إلَّا حين ذَكَّرهم بغَدرِهم به في غَيابَت الجبِّ، ولم يَكُن يعلم أحدٌ بذلك غير يوسف وإخوته مِن أبيه العَشَرة.

وجاء تصديقُ وعدِ الله ليوسف في قول الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا ذَهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَجْمَعُوا أَن يَجْعَلُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ لَتُنَبِّئَنَّهُم بِأَمْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏}، وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ قَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الْعَزِيزُ مَسَّنَا وَأَهْلَنَا الضُّرُّ وَجِئْنَا بِبِضَاعَةٍ مُّزْجَاةٍ فَأَوْفِ لَنَا الْكَيْلَ وَتَصَدَّقْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْزِي الْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ ‎﴿٨٨﴾‏ قَالَ هَلْ عَلِمْتُم مَّا فَعَلْتُم بِيُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ إِذْ أَنتُمْ جَاهِلُونَ ‎﴿٨٩﴾‏ قَالُوا أَإِنَّكَ لَأَنتَ يُوسُفُ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا يُوسُفُ وَهَٰذَا أَخِي ۖ قَدْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يَتَّقِ وَيَصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ آثَرَكَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا وَإِن كُنَّا لَخَاطِئِينَ ‎﴿٩١﴾‏ قَالَ لَا تَثْرِيبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْيَوْمَ ۖ يَغْفِرُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿٩٢﴾‏ اذْهَبُوا بِقَمِيصِي هَٰذَا فَأَلْقُوهُ عَلَىٰ وَجْهِ أَبِي يَأْتِ بَصِيرًا وَأْتُونِي بِأَهْلِكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ‎﴿٩٣﴾‏ وَلَمَّا فَصَلَتِ الْعِيرُ قَالَ أَبُوهُمْ إِنِّي لَأَجِدُ رِيحَ يُوسُفَ ۖ لَوْلَا أَن تُفَنِّدُونِ ‎﴿٩٤﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ إِنَّكَ لَفِي ضَلَالِكَ الْقَدِيمِ ‎﴿٩٥﴾‏} [يوسف].

وسبب وصفِ زوجة يعقوب لنبيّ الله يعقوب بالخرَفِ كونه قال لزوجته بعد الصَّدمة التي بِسبَبها ابيضَّت عيناه مِن الحُزن فهو كان ينتظر البُشرى بيوسف؛ وإذا أولاده جاؤوا بدون أخيهم بحجّة أنّه سَرَق فألقى عليه القَبض عزيز مصر؛ فهنا جاءت الصّدمة النّفسيّة العكسيّة كونه كان ينتظر البُشرى بيوسف على لسان أخيه، ولذلك ابيَضَّت عيناه مِن الضّربة العكسيّة، فكان وقعُها شديدًا على حالة يعقوب النفسيّة ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَتَوَلَّىٰ عَنْهُمْ وَقَالَ يَا أَسَفَىٰ عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ وَابْيَضَّتْ عَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْحُزْنِ فَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ ‎﴿٨٤﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ تَفْتَأُ تَذْكُرُ يُوسُفَ حَتَّىٰ تَكُونَ حَرَضًا أَوْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْهَالِكِينَ ‎﴿٨٥﴾‏ قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللَّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٨٦﴾‏} [يوسف].

كونه جاء وحيُ التّفهيم مِن بعد الصّدمة ليُؤكِّدَ له أنّ الذي ألقى القبض على أخِ يوسف أنّه يوسف عزيز مصر كونه يخشى عليه مِن إخوته مِن بعد إثبات مِصداقيَّتِهم فأحضروا أخًا لهم مِن أبيهم، ولكنّ يوسف لا يأمنُهم عليه حين العودة مِن بعد أن أثبتوا مِصداقيَّتَهم ولذلك باح لزوجته وأولاده بالسِّرّ مِن بعد الصّدمة أنّ عزيز مصر الذي أخذ منهم أخاهم خشيَةً عليه منهم إنّه أخوهم يوسف عزيز مصر، ولذلك قال: {يَا بَنِيَّ اذْهَبُوا فَتَحَسَّسُوا مِن يُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ وَلَا تَيْأَسُوا مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يَيْأَسُ مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏ فَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ قَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الْعَزِيزُ مَسَّنَا وَأَهْلَنَا الضُّرُّ وَجِئْنَا بِبِضَاعَةٍ مُّزْجَاةٍ فَأَوْفِ لَنَا الْكَيْلَ وَتَصَدَّقْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْزِي الْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ ‎﴿٨٨﴾‏ قَالَ هَلْ عَلِمْتُم مَّا فَعَلْتُم بِيُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ إِذْ أَنتُمْ جَاهِلُونَ ‎﴿٨٩﴾‏ قَالُوا أَإِنَّكَ لَأَنتَ يُوسُفُ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا يُوسُفُ وَهَٰذَا أَخِي ۖ قَدْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يَتَّقِ وَيَصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏} [يوسف].

ولكنّ زوجته كانت تُفنِّدُه مُجادِلةً - يعقوب - وتَصِفُه بالخَرَف وأنّ عقله عاد عقلَ طفلٍ؛ فليس يوسف عزيز مصر! فهذا هو المُستحيل في نظر زوجة يعقوب وكافّة أولادها العشرة، فكيف يَصِل إلى هذه المكانة؟! فهي تعلمُ أنّ إخوَته ألقوا به صغيرًا في غَيَابَت الجُبّ فلا بُدّ أنّه التَقطه أحد السَيّارة وباعوه في سُوق الرّقيق، فإذا كان لا يزال حيًّا يُرزَق فهو لا بُدَّ أنَّه عبدٌ مَملوكٌ لأحدٍ وليسَ عزيز مصر، فالفرقُ شاسِعٌ بين عبدٍ مَملوكٍ وعزيز مصر، فكانت تُفَنِّدُه فتُجادِله في هذا الوَهم في نظرِها جَدَلًا كبيرًا، فتَعوَّد على ذلك مِن زوجته ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَلَمَّا فَصَلَتِ الْعِيرُ قَالَ أَبُوهُمْ إِنِّي لَأَجِدُ رِيحَ يُوسُفَ ۖ لَوْلَا أَن تُفَنِّدُونِ ‎﴿٩٤﴾‏ قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ إِنَّكَ لَفِي ضَلَالِكَ الْقَدِيمِ ‎﴿٩٥﴾‏ فَلَمَّا أَن جَاءَ الْبَشِيرُ أَلْقَاهُ عَلَىٰ وَجْهِهِ فَارْتَدَّ بَصِيرًا ۖ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٩٦﴾‏} [يوسف]، كونَه تحقَّق بالضّبط ما أخبَرهم في شأن يوسف؛ فتبَيَّن لهم أنّه حيٌّ يُرزَق وأنّه حقًّا عزيز مصر كما أخبرهم يعقوب مِن بعد الصَّدمة العكسيّة النّفسيّة الشّديدة مِن الفَرح إلى الحُزن؛ فأوحى الله إليه بوَحيِ التَّفهيم مرّةً أخرى أنّ ما ألهمَه به مِن قبلُ أنّه الحقّ، ولذلك عاوَد إليه اليَقين فقال: {يَا بَنِيَّ اذْهَبُوا فَتَحَسَّسُوا مِن يُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ وَلَا تَيْأَسُوا مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يَيْأَسُ مِن رَّوْحِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏} [يوسف].

ولكن كل ذلك العلم لدى يعقوب تأسّسَ على رؤيا لابنه يوسف مِن الله، وقال الله تعالى:{إذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِي سَاجِدِينَ ‎﴿٤﴾‏} [يوسف].

فمِن ثمّ نأتي لتصديق الرّؤيا بالحقّ؛ وقال الله تعالى: {وَرَفَعَ أَبَوَيْهِ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ وَخَرُّوا لَهُ سُجَّدًا ۖ وَقَالَ يَا أَبَتِ هَٰذَا تَأْوِيلُ رُؤْيَايَ مِن قَبْلُ قَدْ جَعَلَهَا رَبِّي حَقًّا ۖ وَقَدْ أَحْسَنَ بِي إِذْ أَخْرَجَنِي مِنَ السِّجْنِ وَجَاءَ بِكُم مِّنَ الْبَدْوِ مِن بَعْدِ أَن نَّزَغَ الشَّيْطَانُ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَتِي ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَطِيفٌ لِّمَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿١٠٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وتستَفيدون مِن أحَسَن القَصَص فوائد كثيرة ودروسًا كثيرةً وعِظةً وعِبرةً وحِكمةً بالغةً وخيرًا كثيرًا.

وعيدٌ مُباركٌ وكلُّ عامٍ وأنتم طَيّبون وعلى الحقّ ثابتون إلى يوم الدّين.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلِين والحمد لله ربِّ العالَمين..
خليفة الله على العالم بأسره؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..