Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

26—Safar—1445 AH

11—September—2023 AD

06:55 AM

(According to the official time of Mecca, Mother of Towns)

Announcing the Continuation of Saqar’s (Nibiru's) Summer as a Warning to Mankind

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the One and the Overpowering, who creates and chooses whomever He desires. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, and the seal of the prophets and messengers. And upon all the righteous servants of Allah among all of the nations, whether they fly or walk, together with the earlier and latter generations, and in the upper assembly till the Day of Judgement

Having said that, since I never say anything concerning Allaah but the truth and I know from Allaah what you do not, let mankind and jinn witness my announcement for the continuation of the summer of Saqar of 2023. I also announce that autumn will be hotter than summer

Perhaps all human populations would like to say, “O God, ease this upon us! How would autumn be hotter than summer? We cannot wait for autumn's cool temperatures. But since when has autumn become hotter than summer? Are you talking nonsense, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani?” Then Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's global caliph on all nations, replies to you and says: You can never hide the hotness of planet Saqar in the same way you hide the signs of the admonishments of the evil and violent Corona disease. Also, all those who turn people away from the truth (by hiding the signs) will die in their rage, and you will know that I am truthful

O non-Arabs and Arabs, did not I tell you that you entered the summer of Saqar in 2023? They cannot hide the summer of Saqar, which will continue till the day it passes on the earth, obstructing the sky from the earth and causing a heavenly eclipse from the south, the southeast, and the southwest. What I am saying is as accurate as 1+1=2. In consideration of the fact that I know from Allah what you do not, you will not find me giving myself grounds to take my words back. I do not say that I am predicting or supposing theories like climatologists who propagate for global warming because of carbon dioxide, as per the United Nations. They know that their claim is unscientific and irrational; however, they do not find anything to justify the rise of temperatures around planet Earth because they do not know and far is that from happening. I, the global caliph of Allaah on the whole nations, announce for the world that the most disastrous and bitter summer of Saqar will take over winter in the Arctic Circle, where many people live. People are eagerly waiting for winter, and for this I am announcing to them that according to what Allaah taught me, you will find starting from December 21, 2023, that winter will be hotter than autumn because those who do not use their minds will not take any lesson from the heat of autumn when they find it even hotter than last summer. Then the summer of Saqar will invade the whole earth with its two poles, the Antarctic Circle, the Arctic Circle, and the Middle East

So when will you understand that you have truly entered the direct summer of Saqar and say that Allah and His caliph, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, have spoken the truth? You have indeed gone too far concerning warnings, but Allah has ultimate proofs for whoever wants to remember or fear Him

Unfortunately, signs and warnings do not benefit those who do not firmly believe that Allaah is the controller of the kingdom of the heavens and the earth because they believe the atheists' theories, in which they call the torment of Allaah “natural disasters”. May Allah seal their hearts, for they do not believe the truth until they witness the painful torment. But let me ask you this: What would you do when you see that autumn was hotter than summer? Woefully, signs and warnings do not benefit people who do not believe that Allaah is the controller over the kingdom of the earth and the heaven, O you who hold climate summits against the calamity of Allaah's climate war. It is as if you are able to change the climate of planet Earth! Not only this, but they hold climate summits in Muslim countries despite disagreeing with Muslim beliefs! Have Muslims become atheists now and deny the existence of Allaah like those in the East and West, O Middle Easterners? Atheists in the East, the West, and the Middle East will know who is in control of the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Is it Allaah or them

?

Exalted is Allaah, the Great, who controls the kingdom of the heavens and the earth while they are debased

Anyway, starting from now, I shall announce the intensification of admonishments through the sign of the coming hot autumn by the command of Allah. You will find autumn hotter than summer, a sign for whomever desires to take heed. However, none shall take heed except those shown mercy by Allah who use their minds. I also announce, by the command of Allaah, the severe replacement of winter by the hotness of Saqar. Saqar will, by the command of Allaah the One the Overpowering, intensify its thermal fuming and raging towards planet Earth from the south, southeast, and southwest to raise the ferocity of Allaah's climate war against the people of Earth by air, land, and sea. Moreover, the war of the severe COVID, the firm plan of Allaah, will intensify, by the command of Allaah, after the death of Chinese President Xi Jinping. Indeed, the command of Allaah is inevitable
. Beware, O you who want to extinguish the light of Allah (the Qur'an) in the east, west, and middle east. I swear by Allah, the One, the Overpowering, that He will perfect His light whether you like it or not, to the dismay of those who hate it

O the American president, Joseph Biden, you should roll out the red carpet, whether you like it or not. And do not support gay people who are like the people of the prophets Lut and Ibrahim (Abraham), whose men list for other men rather than women. Their people committed a shameful deed that no man has ever done before. They also denied the call of the messengers (Lut and Ibrahim) sent to them by Allaah to warn them and give glad tidings. They were arrogant enough to disbelieve their call, so Allaah seized them with all His might and power by the evil rain of fiery stones on the night Saqar passed 6000 years ago. Joseph Biden, be thankful, for I am to you and the whole world a clear warner and a sincere advisor

O you who submitted to Allaah, Lord of the worlds, be careful of the vehemence of the heat of planet Saqar. However, its heat is going to be cool and safe for you on the night it passes, but before that, you will feel the heat of Saqar, a wisdom from Allaah to steadfast the hearts of some of you, whose hearts are affected by the words of those who turn people away from the truth among humans and jinn devils. They will die in their rage altogether, for they have not plotted against anyone but themselves

O peoples of the world, who have forests, green orchards, palm trees, and grapevines, here is a question to you from Allaah the Overpowering in which He asks: Would any of you wish to have gardens and palaces with rivers flowing underneath, and as you grow very old with dependent children with an ensured future, then a fiery whirlwind hits the garden, burning it all up? Their answers are known, for they will say, “Who would wish for that to happen to them, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani? Then I say to you, Here, the calamity of fire hurricanes has happened and will happen in a massive way. It is one of the warning signs of the torment of Allah the One, the Overpowering, just before the passage of planet Saqar. Allaah will send fire hurricanes that will devour your forests, gardens, and homes. Would anyone want to experience this? Anyway answer the question of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, in the words of Allaah the Exalted.

:

{أَيَوَدُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن تَكُونَ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَأَعْنَابٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ لَهُ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَأَصَابَهُ الْكِبَرُ وَلَهُ ذُرِّيَّةٌ ضُعَفَاءُ فَأَصَابَهَا إِعْصَارٌ فِيهِ نَارٌ فَاحْتَرَقَتْ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٢٦٦﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم

[سورة البقرة]

Qur'an—Surah: al-Baqarah—Verse: 266

The question is: Did Allaah manifest His signs to you in actual reality and make you see fire hurricanes in real life, so that perhaps you may reflect? But if you refuse to reflect, He will make your green lands turn into barren dust after they were full of greeneries, forests, and delightful gardens that please the onlookers. Then, Allaah will raise the people of the cave and Ar-Raqeem (see Qur'an, Chapter 18, Verse 9), Jesus son of Mary, prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon them, and all prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them, Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, who was sent with the Qur'an, and upon all those who submitted to Allaah, worshipped Him alone, and did not call upon anyone else beside Him . I also warn those who claim that Allaah has a son ,and all polytheists from severe torment from Him, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted.

:

{فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٧﴾‏ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ‎﴿٨﴾}

Qur'an—al-Kahf — Chapter: 18—Verses: 6–8

Here are a thousand hotbeds of separate, then connected, fire hurricanes of huge destructive power. And many will happen as a great warning from Allah. In addition to tsunamis, floods, and different types of Allaah's cosmic war as warnings of the approach of planet Saqar. Do you feel the heat now, amidst the autumn of September? Then you will feel it in October, November, and December—the awaited winter month, the twelfth month of the Gregorian year. The coming winter will be the hottest in the Arctic Circle, and planet Saqar will annihilate its winter because people did not take lessons from the annihilation of winter in the Antarctic Circle, where no people live. Consecutively, the two poles will turn into two blue seas instead of white ice. I did not find them in the era of Abraham, Lût, and Dhul-Qarnayn after them, nor did I find the two seas of the poles had moved from their place after dissolving during the passage of the planet Saqar; but the poles melted in their frozen setting. And yes, they merge with the oceans to form one balanced sea, and the reason for the melting of the frozen poles is the heat of planet Saqar. Therefore, the journey of Dhul-Qarnayn, Ibrahim son of Ismail son of Ibrahim, the messenger of Allaah, to King Tuba’ al-Yamani was facilitated after the destruction of King Tuba’ al-Yamani, who argued with Ibrahim bin Ismail about his Lord. Tuba’ and his people were annihilated, and Ibrahim, son of Ismail, the messenger of Allah, inherited his kingdom, and this is why he (Dhul Qarnayn) sailed to the two poles. Let us not go off topic and return to the current summer of Saqar. Do you think it will end during the current month of September, as climatologists and all people around the world say? Do you not reason? I did not announce to you the beginning of the summer of the sun, but I have been warning all people for 19 years of the greatest approach of Planet Saqar. Here it has approached with great planning from Allaah, thus night proceeds day due to the rise of the sun from the west. So where would you escape? Here is the United Nations falling into utter ruins owing to the calamity of Allaah's cosmic war, just like the WHO was destroyed because of the calamity of Allah's Corona war. You are still in the summer of Planet Saqar, and that is a decisive statement that is not to be taken for amusement. You will surely come to know that I am truthful

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

Allaah's global caliph for all nations, Imam

Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani