Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

25—08—1430 AH
16— August— 2009 AD
12:36 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
________

The Verdict of Imam Mahdi Concerning Hamas

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
:
{ لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ }
صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:82]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Ma’idah— Verse: 82

And prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon the illiterate and honest prophet, Mohammed, his good family, and followers of the truth till the Day of Judgment

Peace be upon you questioner, regardless you are asking for the truth and do not want anything other than the truth, or you would like to know the ruling of Imam Mahdi concerning Hamas, let me tell you they are the men around al-Aqsa. And I, the Awaited Mahdi, will show enmity towards whoever is belligerent to them and will be loyal to whoever supports them. Whoever among them is righteous and does not betray them, is a true believer. And I ask Allaah by virtue of the fact that there is no God but Him, and by virtue of the fact of His mercy which He has decreed upon Himself, and by virtue of the greatness of His pleasure within to protect them from His enemy and their enemy, and to alleviate their suffering and the suffering of all Muslims and the oppressed around the world by hastening the empowerment of the Awaited Mahdi over all mankind and the debased haters of such matter, in a night. Certainly, Allaah will perfect His light even if the iniquitous hate it. We will surely overpower and defeat their enemy with the permission of Allaah

How can I not support those who fight because they have been wronged, and Allaah is surely able to help them because they were unjustly expelled from their homes? So how can I not support them and be with them? But I do not support whoever commits aggression against disbelievers for being disbelievers, so they kill them for not believing in their faith! Such people are going to be punished according to the limits imposed by Allaah, for He did not order us to force people to become Muslims. I do not and will not allow a man to oppress his fellow man anywhere around the world after my empowerment. And I swear by the Glory and Majesty of Allaah and the great bliss of His pleasure within, that if my brother, the son of my mother and father, killed a disbeliever on the pretext that he was a disbeliever, and he did not assault my brother, I would condemn my brother to decapitation, fearing no blame from anyone

I bear witness to Allaah that I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, am a supporter of Hamas, men around al-Aqsa, only the righteous and patriot ones among them. I fully support those who defend their land and honor around the world. Moreover, I know the fundamental concepts of Jihad in the Qur'an. And Allaah's caliph is not to cause corruption in land or shed blood unjustly. I seek refuge in Allaah to be of those who kill people unjustly on the pretext of their disbelief, for there is no compulsion in accepting Islam. On the contrary, the Awaited Mahdi treats the disbelievers as he treats the Muslims, but I will fight whoever fights my Muslim brothers in their religion or expels them from their land. Thus, the Awaited Mahdi will defend the Muslim against the disbeliever who attacks him. But I swear to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds, if the Muslims attack the disbelievers who do not fight them for the sake of their religion, I will declare war on the Muslims who transgress against the disbelievers, and I shall remove the oppression of the Muslim against the disbeliever and vice versa. Allaah has made injustice unlawful for Himself and has forbidden His servants to practice it. For this reason, I forbid showing hostility toward disbelievers unjustly. The Awaited Mahdi will defend the Muslim against the oppression of the disbeliever, and prevent the aggression against the Muslim from the disbeliever, and I will prevent the aggression from the Muslim against the disbeliever, so I will establish Allaah's limits (Hadd) upon all of them, Muslims and non-Muslims, in spite of them, until I prevent man’s oppression towards his fellow man

And no I will not force people to believe in Allaah because there is no compulsion in religion. Also, in the good treatment of non-Muslims lies a great wisdom from Allaah in the Quran aimed at those who do not fight us in our religion. By justice, kindness, mercy, and good treatment, and when disbelievers see that the Awaited Mahdi is just to them and is dealing with them kindly and does not attempt to be hostile towards them and does not force them to believe in Allaah, they would not find anything within themselves to hold them back from saying: “We bear witness that there is no God but Allaah, and we bear witness that Mohammed is His Messenger”, in complete persuasion because they realized that Islam is the religion of mercy and was revealed by Allaah, the Most Merciful of all. Truthful is Allaah in His Words concerning His honest prophet
:
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٠٧﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Anbiyaa’ — Verse: 107

Perhaps one of those who are not aware of the truth would like to interrupt me and say: “Hold on! did not Allaah say
:
{فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥﴾}
?
صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]
Qur'an — Surah: at-Tawbah— Verse: 05

Allah has ordered us to kill idolaters whenever we find them unless they repent, establish prayers, and give Zakat, therefore let them go.” Then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's mercy for all people replies to you and says: May Allaah confound you! How could you say against Allaah what you do not know, then you will carry the burdens of the ignorants who kill people unjustly? May Allaah curse you for calling for the killing people unjustly, and prepare for you a humiliating torment, if your ruling caused the death of many people whom Allaah did not order you to kill. Come let me teach you the true clarification of the previously mentioned verse: It was revealed because Allaah has ordered idolaters to never come close to Mecca or the Holy Mosque until the Day of Judgment, so that the Holy Mosque becomes exclusively for Muslims. He commanded all those who ascribe partners with Allaah to leave Mecca, whether they were disbelievers, Jews, or Christians who do not follow the true religion. They have been prohibited from coming close to the Holy Mosque after Ḥajjat al-Wadāʿ (Farewell Hajj), and Allaah gave them time to evacuate until the end of the Islamic month of Muharram. If the month ends and they are still in Mecca, Allaah has commanded the Muslims to kill them even if they are clinging to the curtain of the Kaaba, except for those who convert to Islam, repent, establish prayer, and pay Zakat, they should be released and you do not have the right to call them non-Muslims! They also have the right to go to the Holy Mosque like Muslims. However, Allaah means in His Words
:
{حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ}
even if they are clinging to the curtain of the Kaaba, while still being idolaters, Allaah ordered the Muslims to kill them for defying the command of Allaah and not leaving their houses and Mecca
Allaah the Exalted said:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَـٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٨﴾}
صدق الله العظيم
التوبة.
Qur'an — at-Tawbah— Verse: 28

Whether they are from Quraysh, Christians, Jews, or Magians, Allaah has forbidden them to enter Mecca until the Day of Judgment. Allaah has not given them time after the declaration of disavowal (of idolators) on the day of the Greater Hajj except until the end of the sacred month of Muharram. After the end of Muharram, believers were given orders to kill the idolaters who did not leave Mecca even if they were clinging to the curtains of al-Kaaba. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
:
{وَأَذَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ يَوْمَ الْحَجِّ الْأَكْبَرِ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ بَرِيءٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ۙ وَرَسُولُهُ ۚ فَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّـهِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣﴾ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظَاهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٤﴾ فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥﴾ وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].
Qur'an — at-Tawbah— Verses: 3-6

Let me teach you, O you who do not know what Allaah orders you to do towards those who disbelieve in your religion but did not take your land and prevent you from spreading your dawa. In this case, Allaah has ordered you to be kind and just to them, indeed Allah loves the just. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة]
Qur'an —Surah: al-Mumtahana— Verse: 08

Given that Allah has ordered you to be kind and just towards disbelievers and to not wrong them, do you think he would order you to kill them? Will you ever fear Him? But be careful, Allaah has forbidden Muslims from establishing any relations, embassy, trade, or becoming loyal to those who fight you in your religion and expel your Muslim brothers from their homes or support their expulsion. Also, Allaah warns you of befriending them and whoever of you does so, the curse of Allaah, the angels, and all people will befall them. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٩﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].
Qur'an — al-Mumtahana— Verses: 8-9

Having said that: Since Hamas is fighting in defense of their land, honor, and al-Aqsa Mosque, the Awaited Mahdi calls upon Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, and all of mankind to bear witness, and Allaah is sufficient as a witness that I am certainly for them a helper by the permission of Allaah, Lord of the worlds
“And May Allaah support those who support them, and fail those who fail them. May Allaah bring upon them a disease in their body that doctors cannot cure until they repent to Him since rely, then He heals and forgives them. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.”

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Your brother, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani