- 12 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
26 - 04 - 1430 AH
21 - April - 2009 AD
02:57 AM
ــــــــــــــــ

If Arab Leaders Were Women, They Would Not Have Sat Back Watching What the Jews Are Doing to Their Brothers in Gaza

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds

If Arab leaders were women they would not have watched their brothers being bombarded by Jews with internationally banned bombs. Arabs are watching on TV what Israel is doing with the believers in Palestine, to the extent that non-Muslims were overwhelmed with fervor out of humanity like Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan President, who expelled the Israeli ambassador from his country. On the other hand, those Arab leaders you are talking about are being led by an outcast Satan who did not expel the Israeli ambassador from Egypt. But he promised the Jews to never let Arab leaders respond militarily against them as long as he reigns Egypt; this is the Arab devilish president Mubarak. May Allaah take his soul, destroy him, and take away his throne. And I bear witness to Allaah that he is an evil enemy and allies with the Jews. Do not you see that if the Arab leaders want to make a decision against the Jews, he strives to discourage them by any means? That is why, I prayed to Allaah to destroy him and shorten his life with His (Allaah) might and power. Certainly, whoever supports the Jews is one of them and is an ally of them
As for other Arab leaders, they are not only cowards, but they are the most cowardly leaders to have ever ascended the Arab throne since the descendants of Abraham started reproduction until this very day of ours. They do not enjoin what is right nor forbid what is wrong, and Allaah will overpower me against them all and all the leaders around the world, with extreme might from Him while they are humbled
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani