Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - Rabi Awwal - 1445 AH
Nov - 08 - 2023 AD
04:33 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Allah is supporting the believers army to liberate Palestine with five thousand of the well-equipped angels

In the name of Allah, the One, the Subduer; overwhelming — the evil commandos who been taught by the zionists and from various (nationalities) among the worlds — by five thousand well-equipped angels, or more, as Allah pleases, from His soldiers; more severe in retribution, and inflicting punishment upon the criminals, loyalists of satans, in the battle of honored Gaza and in other battles of the believers. Allah’s promise to the patient believers who strive with truth defending themselves, their religion, their land, and Allah’s sanctities; indeed Allah does not like the transgressors. Verily, the soldiers of the heavens and the earth belong to Allah to support the dutiful against the transgressors. It is (Sunnah) law of Allah among the ancients and among the later ones; thus we reward the doers of good in every time and place. Indeed, Allah does not fail His promise. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:125-127
{بَلَىٰ ۚ إِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلَافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ ‎﴿١٢٥﴾‏ وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بُشْرَىٰ لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ ۗ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلَّا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ ‎﴿١٢٦﴾‏ لِيَقْطَعَ طَرَفًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْ يَكْبِتَهُمْ فَيَنقَلِبُوا خَائِبِينَ ‎﴿١٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].

And know — O community of the believers army to liberate holy Palestine — O Toofan of Masjid Al-Aqsa, verily know the sure knowledge that if Allah provides to you five billion of angels following one another for the defense as their ilk; well-equipped to penetrate during the attack, so you should know then you must know that victory is only from Allah, while the angels are only servants of Allah from among Allah’s soldiers loyalists to the believers in the world’s life and in the hereafter (servants of Allah like you), while Allah did not make them except as good news to the believers, and that your hearts might be at ease thereby. And victory comes only from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise. Verily hold-fast with Allah, He Alone, and call on Him, He Alone, the Excellent Guardian, and Excellent Helper. Even if you did not see the well-equipped wrecking-havoc angels who are present along with you at the instance of the attack against the enemies of Allah and your enemies, but the criminal transgressors see them with their own eyes when they seize them and kill them with brutality. Surely, we are truthful.

We say to Netanyahu, his soldiers, and their loyalists, altogether: Die in your rage altogether.

Oh, Glory be to God Almighty! How can I hear the satans’ loyalists discussing who will rule the honored Gaza after the suppression of the soldiers of Hamas and the honored resistance factions?! What a wonder, O community of non-Arabs and Arabs! How can they say that, confident of themselves, arrogant and haughty in their power?! It is as if victory came from themselves, and they did not value Allah as He deserves, but Allah is with the righteous, and victory is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise, Glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High greatly beyond measures. And I swear by Allah, the One, the Subduer, if all the human satans, gathered together with all their military forces against soldiers of the honored Gaza they would not be able to defeat them, while Allah, the One, the Subduer, is with them; None can defeat them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:160
{إن يَنصُرْكُمُ اللَّهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَن ذَا الَّذِي يَنصُرُكُم مِّن بَعْدِهِ ۗ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٦٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة ال عمران]

That’s of Allah’s laws in the Book; a promise from Him to those who strive in the way of Allah to defend themselves and their true religion. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Roum] 30:47
{وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الروم].

Or you did not know that I am khalifa of Allah, Al-Mahadi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, has preceded our true fatwa: Certainly, the men around Masjid Al-Aqsa who are the truthful ones from Hamas movement and those who supported them from the truthful resistance factions in Palestine, and I took them as allies, while they are the only ones from whom I did not wait for the pledge of allegiance; to the fact they pledged allegiance to Allah, they took it upon themselves to defend Masjid Al-Aqsa, consequently I announced since fourteen years ago my loyalty to them, and declared that I am khalifa of Allah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I am loyal to those who are loyal to them and an enemy to those who are enemies to them, and I do not in need that they should make me prevail over the worlds; in fact, Allah is Who will make me prevail over all humans with severe punishment from Allah on the night of the passage of planet Saqar whether you like it or not, surely you will come to know that Allah is perfecting His light even if the criminals hate his prevail.

And although that Allah is aiding His servant bi His entire soldiers in the Kingdom, but I bear witness to Allah, a testimony written for me by my Lord: Victory is only from Allah, and the command is from Allah, and verily all matters return to Allah, He knows the deceitfulness of the eyes and what the chests conceal, the Excellent Guardian, and the Excellent Supporter.

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa over the whole world (land and sea); the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=433546