Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - Shaban - 1445 AH
Mar - 05 - 2024 AD
06:47 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Announcing the date of planet Earth entering the climate of planet Saqar, a decisive word and it’s not a joke..

..In the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all messengers of the Book — reminder to possessors of understanding minds — from the first of them to the seal of them; Mohammad, messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness be upon them altogether- and whoever followed them to worship Allah, He alone, no partner for Him. I do not make a distinction to anyone of His messengers, being upright Muslim, and I am not of the polytheists.. Then after this

O community of Muslims and the entire population of the worlds, and their leaders altogether, how sorry I am that I have to announce to you a painful chastisement in the midst of planet earth entering the climate of planet Saqar in this year of yours (1445 AH), so the four seasons would end: winter, spring, summer, and fall, verily Allah will replace them all with the summer heat of planet Saqar of which I warn you from its heat, its malice, and its fire that I was warning you about since the year (2005 AD), which corresponds to Muharram of the year (1426 AH). So often I have sworn to you by Allah the Great that I do not vocalize to you in poetry or exaggerate unjustly in prose, and we have previously announced to you the end of the seasons after the current winter invasion; this means that there is no moderate spring after the current winter, in fact a summer of Saqar that overruns the four seasons, so do not expect a mild spring or a temperate summer, in fact a continuous increase in heat, surely I know and am aware of what I am saying. I have warned humans, by the command of Allah the One, the Subduer, that the temperature will rise to (151 degrees Celsius), so what spring are you waiting for?! Rather a spring of Saqar in addition to the spring of sun, and Saqar’s summer in addition to the sun’s summer. Even if Allah would send half of (151) so He would make it (75.5) degrees. As for those who do not use sense they will wait for the heat of Saqar’s July; (151) degrees, because the human cattles do not think, in fact they are more astray on path than cattle as Allah described them in His decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Furqãn] 25:44
{أَمْ تَحْسَبُ أَنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ أَوْ يَعْقِلُونَ ۚ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ ۖ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الفرقان].

Or will they believe the human satans that they will cool off the atmospheric cover for planet earth?! So much the arrogant ones belittled the minds of the worlds, surely by Allah, they can not drive Saqar’s heat away from themselves. So how can they avert the heat of a glowing planet that’s ten times as bright as the sun, as for the multitudes as the earth is multiplying (10 x 100) ten by one hundred as the roundness of planet earth?! In a sense, it is a thousand times fold as the earth?! As for its density, it exceeds the density of the one mass planet “Ritq”, which means that it exceeds the density of what they call the neutron star before the big bang, for that (Allah) exploded the planet Ritq utterly but it did not blow up; that is the planet Saqar, So where is the escape?! On the day of its passage, the hair of young children will turn gray from its horror! Do you not believe Allah the Most High in His word the Most High: [Al-Muzzammil] 73:17-19
{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المزمل].

Do you think that the Earth is now alone suffering from its heat?! No, by the Lord of the heavens and the earth; surely the sun, the moon, and all the planets in the solar system are suffering. Each of them now suffers from the heat of the planet Saqar. So look at the entire planets in the solar system. You will find it suffering from rising temperatures just as planet earth suffers , Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-A`arfã] 7:185
{أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأعراف].

In fact, it messed up the system of the planets, and disrupted the order of everything, so believe Allah, and His Messenger Mohammad, and Allah’s khalifa Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; if not, then do not blame any but yourselves.

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
Brother of the humans by blood of Hawwa’a and Adam, khalifa of Allah the One, the Subduer; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=442335